Random good picture Not show
(1) Love is a dashed line, we in different paragraph.
(2) The dashed lines demarcate the zone of dying cells.
(3) The dashed lines show the effect of the corporate profits tax, to which we now turn.
(4) Vertical dashed lines enclose periods of contemporaneous high lake levels and elevated geothermal activity on rift volcanoes.
(5) The following illustration shows the resulting dashed line.
(6) The lifeline is displayed as a vertical dashed line.
(7) Describes how to draw a dashed line.
(8) A plot of this equation is the dashed line of Fig. 6. Sentencedict.com
(9) Items below this dashed line are paid based on rank qualifications.
(10) Below it is a cross section inferred from the map, with eroded portions indicated by dashed lines.
(11) An unenforced relationship is represented in a database diagram by a dashed line.
(12) The menus in IDLE are Tk "tear-off" style; that is, clicking on the dashed line at the top of any pull-down menu will promote that menu to its own persistent window.
(13) It is difficult to keep the solid and void dash line in a constant proportional spacing when using dashed line to plot the log curves.
More similar words: sign on the dotted line, red line, medline, redline, bed linen, dotted line, leased line, balanced line, dedicated line, dashed, shed light on, attached list, seedling, unabashedly, needling, wheedling, linked list, old-line, midline, END line, hand line, land line, handline, landline, dead line, lead line, headline, load line, yard line, grid line.