Random good picture Not show
1) Reforms focused on Dar Es Salaam and other municipalities.
2) The new study took place in Dar es Salaam.
3) The University of Dar es salaam is the oldest and biggest public university in Tanzania.
4) In Dar es Salaam, the commercial capital of Tanzania, Chinese are banned from selling in markets.
5) Organisers of the demonstration in the commercial capital, Dar es Salaam, urged the government to do more to protect albinos.
6) In Mivinjeni Primary school in Dar es Salaam I met the head teacher Mr.
7) The new study took place in Dar es Salaam. 4200 pregnant women received multivitamins.
8) On Wednesday,[http://sentencedict.com/dar es salaam.html] Mr Ahern will depart for Dar es Salaam in Tanzania for a two - day visit.
9) Construction of the ultra - modern new National Stadium in Dar Es Salaam which is nearing completion.
10) Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya.
11) Tabora also has its own airport from which you can take daily flights to Kigoma and from there to Dar Es Salaam.
12) The picture shows the train station platform of Tanzania - Zambia railway in Dar es Salaam.
13) According to the tentative cargo plan, we should first load the Dar es Salaam bath towel.
14) The present Treaty is subject to ratification, and the instruments of ratification shall be exchanged in Dar es Salaam as soon as possible.
More similar words: salaam, balaam, salad dressing, gross salary, thessaly, business address, thessaloniki, dressage, press about, suppressant, press agent, depressant, addressable, press agency, ambassadress, depressed area, universal access, addressability, standard pressure, immunosuppressant, appetite suppressant, dress rehearsal, local address, antidepressant, global address, inaugural address, tricyclic antidepressant, compressive stress, missal, vassal.