Random good picture Not show
1. We already have compressed tablets that provide a daily supply of vitamins and minerals.
2. Besides bringing daily supplies, volunteers also provided mental support.
3. Bringing rice, noodles, and daily supplies, Yang Zhilin greets the old folks with care. Seeing the seniors smiling happily, Yang knows he has fulfilled his promise to his father.
4. Home decoration, colloct daily supplies of baby's.
5. My roommate is used to purchasing daily supplies online.
6. Then, this thesis selects daily supplies[sentencedict .com], which is a special kind of product closely linked to people's daily life. Explore a metaphor for daily supplies design approach.
7. Apart from delivering hot food, daily supplies and red envelopes, upon seeing a blind man without a top, volunteers quickly give him some clothes.
8. Many people buy their daily supplies at shopping malls.
9. Application: Applied in food, medicine, chemical industry for daily supplies and biological chemistry.
10. Upon arrival, they are told that they must buy all their daily supplies at an on-site general store.
11. Cake towel is an innovative new strange gift, by forms of change daily supplies towels more easily accepted!
12. God never keeps us at post without assuring us of His presence, and sending us daily supplies.
13. However, when the Indian government closed off the area to preserve this ecologically vital area, a major source of daily supplies for the region's poorest people was closed off as well.
14. In light of their excellent mechanical properties, hot-dip galvanized (GI) sheet steels have been widely used in various engineering applications and daily supplies.
15. Based on above, we construct metaphorical product design model, expect to suggest the direction for the designers to manage daily supplies design.
16. This course teaching content mainly includes chemical and food safety, chemistry and medicine, chemistry and daily supplies and chemistry and cloth from several aspects such as knowledge.
More similar words: supplies, office supplies, supplier, supplied with, money supply, daily, daily pay, daily wage, daily output, suppliant, supplicant, applied, applier, daily round, daily grind, supplicate, temporarily suspended, supplication, daily allowance, daily capacity, daily expenses, daily variation, daily transaction, daily consumption, daily requirement, applied biology, applied science, applied chemistry, applied research, supply-side economics.