Random good picture Not show
1. Please contact your local customs office prior to purchasing.
2. To liaise with Audit Bureau of the Customs Office.
3. The competent customs office shall accept the application if the application materials are complete and valid.
4. Here we are at the Customs Office.
5. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these charges will be.
6. Customs office in 1901, Tianjin Road.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. The customs office is Norwegian.
8. The renewed ATA carnet may, upon confirmation of the local competent customs office, replace the former carnet .
9. If the imported raw materials or parts are bonded goods specified by the State, the enterprise shall verify cancellation of the bond at the Customs office.
10. Each locality and department shall support the execution of power of the Customs office, and shall not obstruct the law-enforcement of the Customs office in violation of law.
11. In the declaration, in Ningbo, Shanghai, Yiwu has a professional customs office.
12. As part of bonded goods shall be "bonded goods" method declaration, the customs office issues and the corresponding regulatory approaches and other trade goods means differ.
13. In the accumulation of substantial funds, resigned from the Customs office, self - cotton lines.
14. VAT indicated on the tax payment receipts obtained from the customs office.
More similar words: customs officer, customs, customs duty, customs union, customs agent, customs duties, customs clearance, custom, customer, accustom, customise, customize, customary, accustomed, custom made, custom-made, customised, customized, custom house, custom-built, customarily, postoffice, post office, customary law, unaccustomed, customizable, customization, custom-designed, be accustomed to, regular customer.