Random good picture Not show
1. Draw a labelled stock time curve graph.
2. As is shown in the curve graph, there has been a rapid increase in the population all over the world in the past five years.
3. The curve graph shows that the percentage of family income has declined sharply, accounting for only 13 percent of the total.
4. In the same time, I provided the curve graph of each parameter.
5. This method can be applied as a base function module in the MCU system of a real time display curve graph.
6. The optimization design to four-bar structure was finished after the dynamic equivalent displacement, velocity[sentencedict.com], acceleration curve graph were made through simulation using software ADAMS.
7. Usually experiment data is attributed to three forms:empiric formula, table and curve graph.
8. The centrifugal pump characteristic data determined through the experiment, make the curve graph of the characteristic.
9. The analysis and calculating of the output flow and output liquid pressure are provided. The calculating formula is given as well as its curve graph.
10. These parameters mainly include the displacement quantity of the oil pumping pole electric current and voltage curve graph, etc.
More similar words: line graph, telegraph, plane graph, telegraphy, by telegraph, telegraphic, telegraph pole, telegraph office, telegraphically, telegraph operator, telegraphic transfer, curve, wireless telegraphy, curved, incurve, s-curve, recurve, curve ball, sine curve, supply curve, demand curve, normal curve, curved shape, lorenz curve, closed curve, complex curve, laffer curve, philips curve, heating curve, elastic curve.