Random good picture Not show
1. This price fluctuation requires that one measure the current yield on a seasoned bond.
2. The current yield is used to estimate the cost of or profit from holding a bond.
3. It would not comment on either its current yield or its backlog.
4. If the current yield is 5 percent, the post-April yield could be 4.69 percent.
5. What is the shape of the current yield curve?
6. It now carries a tempting current yield of 13%.
7. The current yield on municipal bonds is 10 %.
8. IMF current yield levels in the domestic money market funds in the history of relatively rare.
9. The current yield on a bond is calculated by dividing the nominal rate by the current market price.
10. Current yield increased or decreased to take account of the capital gain or loss on redemption.
11. The result of research shows that the current yield will increase as the increasement of concentration of smoke inhibitor and smooth-out when the concentration of smoke inhibitor reaches 20%.
12. It examines the nominal yield, current yield and years to maturity.
13. For premium bonds, the current yield exceeds the YTM, for discount bonds the current yield is less than the YTM, and for bonds selling at par value, the current yield is equal to the YTM.
14. A premium bond will have a lower current yield compared to it's coupon rate and a discount bond will have a higher current yield than it's nominal rate.
15. The Eurotrack 100 yields about 3.1 percent, which exceeds the current yield of the trust's portfolio.
16. The overall return is then given by which exceeds the current yield by 4.93 percent.
17. It has a duration of 12 years and the current yield to maturity is 10 percent.
18. And if the price is less than par, or a discount, the current yield is morethan the stated interest.
19. Factors of the structure of the cell, the anode materials and sustain of electrolysis on the current yield was discussed.
20. According to yesterday's closing price of 4.46 yuan to 2.18 yuan price in Southern China to participate in the first car of institutional investors, the current yield has more than doubled.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. Nearly two-thirds of the Dow's 30 stocks today will give you a dividend yield greater than the current yield on the 10-year Treasury.
22. The fund, co-managed by bond veteran Dan Fuss, now has a current yield of around 11%.
23. Analyses show that the characteristic factor for oxide integrity E , i. e. the number of elements per defect, can be calculated from oxide capacitor leak current yield curves.
24. If the price is more than par, or apremium, the current yield is less than the bond's interest rate.
25. For investors concerned, with respect to sound financial products credit class in the current yield environment of low interest rates still have the upper hand.
26. If you buy a bond in the secondarymarket, after the date of issue, the bond'syield, or more precisely its current yield, differs from its interest rate.
More similar words: current, currently, recurrent, concurrent, tidal current, current state, undercurrent, concurrently, current assets, direct current, countercurrent, electric current, discharge current, alternating current, current expenditure, currency, yield, recurrence, occurrence, concurrence, yielding, foreign currency, unyielding, theoretical yield, surrender, surrendered, surrender to, torrent, abhorrent, deterrent.