Random good picture Not show
(1) Salaries have been frozen for the current year.
(2) This strong growth continues into the current year.
(3) Oil revenue estimates for the current year were US$11,400 million as compared with US$13,000 million in 1991.
(4) Specifically, where I t gross investment in the current year; b and c constant coefficients.
(5) The increase for the current year has been 6 percent.
(6) This proportion is likely to fall in the current year as builders move from buying to renting plant.
(7) Having reliable data for the current year is, of course(Sentencedict), a prerequisite of good budgets.
(8) SABMiller's bid values Foster's at 12.5 times current year forecast earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA).
(9) Output for the current year will get below that for the last year.
(10) This will improve our profit picture for the current year.
(11) Current year branchlets terete; leaf blade oblong, 9-12 cm, base rounded, apex acute.
(12) The research time includes base year 2000, current year 2002 and future years of 2005,2010 and 2020.
(13) The average price-to-earnings ratio on current year forecasts for luxury stocks now hovers around 16 to 18 times against 10 to 13 last year.
(14) We have continued to exercise caution in our budgeting for the current year.
(15) Some customers have received free copies of the software for the current year.
(16) As your leave year is from 1 April to 31 March your leave allowance for the current year will be 6.
(17) Nine new stores and two major enlargements are planned for the current year.
(18) Non-manufacturing costs have also been analysed to identify further savings for the current year.
(19) The effect of this claim on my premium for the current year alone is nearly ￡6,500.
(20) With the closure of a further five mills in the first half of the current year major cost savings will be realised.
(21) The eight-day tie-up has been an agreed method within the Community during the current year.
(22) Note: Value in this table is calculated at prices of current year.
(23) The tax inspector extimated his profit at $ 10,000 for the current year.
(24) A wolf pack is a cohesive family unit consisting of the adult parents and their offspring of the current year and perhaps the previous year and sometimes two years or more.
(25) For non-business income, it is required to disclose the name of top five incomes and the amount incurred in current year and last year.
(26) The leaf bud of Kadsuracoccinea(Lem)A. C. Smith is of early maturity and the buds generated at the current year can sprout secondary lateral branch and the third lateral branch.
(27) An enterprise that does not go through the relevant procedures after being punished shall not be let pass the annual inspection for the current year.
(28) Because of a weak cash position , Solarwind Company has paid no dividends during the current year.
(29) Licenses to import, issued within the time stipulated in relevant approval documents by import control authorities, shall be effective for one (1) current year.
(30) Any undistributed profit from previous year may be distributed with the profits of the current year.
More similar words: current yield, current, occurrent, currently, recurrent, current tax, rip current, concurrent, air current, current cost, current time, recurrently, current file, current income, ocean current, current price, current ratio, current state, current asset, undercurrent, tidal current, current value, concurrently, direct current, current assets, countercurrent, current account, electric current, discharge current, alternate current.