Random good picture Not show
1. The current rate is 15 percent.
2. The current rate of invalid care allowance is ￡26.20.
3. That compares very well with the current rate of inflation, which is now below 4 percent.
4. The current rate of interest is shown on the enclosed table.
5. At the current rate, costs will be halved again within a decade.
6. The current rate is 10 % of such estimated or actual amounts of annual rental income.
7. The current rate on a 20 - year housing loan is 10. 25 %.
8. Even current rate of growth won't be easy to sustain.
9. The current rate of exchange is 8.85 francs to the pound.
10. Researcher Jagannath Adhikari informed that the current rate of land owned by per family is only 0.8 hector.
11. At the same time, the current rate of nolle prosequi in administration ease is increasing every year.
12. Ifshe continues drawing on the reserve at the current rate, she will runout of funds by 2012 – the year of her diamond jubilee.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. When you find that the current rate of payment system is high and remittance is slow, do you want to change your payment provider?
14. Fees for international students are subject to current rate of exchange.
15. If the north magnetic pole continues at its current rate, it could reach Siberia by 2056.
16. Your counteroffer is not at all in keeping with the current rate.
17. Your counteroffer does not come in line with the current rate.
18. But Niger is still judged "off-track" to meet its target, because continuing at the current rate will still result in a reduction of slightly below two-thirds.
19. I hold the opinion that the temporal method is theoretically more perfect than the current rate method.
20. Thus,(Sentencedict.com) the choice of translation methods exists in temporal method and current rate method.
21. Among these economic factors are the inflation rate, real growth in gross national product (GNP), interest rates, and the spot exchange rate (or current rate for exchanges of currency that day).
22. The focus of this issue concentrates on the choice between temporal method and current rate method.
23. To promote our long business relations, we can let you make the payment bu usance L/C, and pay the interest at the current rate of international monetary market.
24. I hold the opinion that the temporal method is theoretically more perfect than current rate method.
More similar words: current ratio, current state, alternate current, current, cocurrent, recurrent, currently, occurrent, rip current, current tax, air current, concurrent, current year, recurrently, current file, current time, overcurrent, current cost, eddy current, current income, current value, undercurrent, crosscurrent, tidal current, current yield, current asset, current price, ocean current, concurrently, direct current.