Random good picture Not show
1. Despite current price advantage, UK manufacturers are still having to scale back production.
2. If the current price is 60p and the redemption price is 100p in five years' time, the difference is 40p.
3. The current price is comparable with tree-based high quality paper, - that would fall once home-grown hemp is used.
4. The cost was calculated in terms of the current price of slaughter stock,[sentencedict.com/current price.html] and so many head were then requested.
5. For example, if the current price is 103, the bond is not likely to be called until three years before maturity.
6. The current price in Britain of coal suitable for this purpose is higher still, around ￡50 per tonne.
7. Labor productivity is calculated by added value current price.
8. All figures are at current price level.
9. Note:Data in this table are calculated at current price.
10. Said that at current price levels , the reasonable valuation of the television, which limited increases.
11. Provides current price information for ticker symbols and company names.
12. Current price drops of maximum price period be less than a half.
13. At current price, the electric bill alone for jut one machine could top 0 million per year, ay Richard Murphy, computer architect at Sandia National Laboratorie.
14. The price above maybe change based on the current price on market declension and different situations of the apartments.
15. The official current price assessment refers to the assessment of the official price according to the related regulations of the relevant departments and the current market price.
16. For single - palace silks, our current price is $ 135 per bale and $ 165 for double - palace.
17. Labor productivity is calculated by added value at current price.
18. The manager knows the supplier to be used, and the current price per box is 5.
19. It is largely a matter of economics and much hinges on the current price of energy.
20. He sold the shares for as much as $ 32 each, against a current price of just over $ 16.
21. They say trying to supply every child with a laptop, even at the current price of one hundred sixty dollars, is costly and inefficient.
22. The distances traveled translate not only to lost productive time but also with the current price of gasoline into lost economic opportunities.
23. For example, consider a simple Web service for getting a stock quote: The consumer passes in a stock symbol and gets back the stock's current price.
24. Even the most expensive crude, squeezed from Canada's bitumen-soaked oil sands, is profitable at current price levels, provided the field is up and running.
25. They have updated their guide to Greece to include current price.
26. The industry would respond by pointing out that, no matter what the current price, the bonds will be paid in full at maturity, thereby eventually eliminating any interim price decline.
27. Simple Quote: The consumer passes in a stock symbol; the provider returns the current price for the indicated stock.
28. The composition of gross output value in the table is calculated at the current price.
29. In addition, the relationships between the quantity of composite product, the price of composite product, constant price index, current price index, true price index and inflation are presented.
30. But the program has critics. They say trying to supply every child with a laptop, even at the current price of one hundred sixty dollars, is costly and inefficient.
More similar words: electric current, electrical current, current electricity, current, currently, recurrent, occurrent, air current, concurrent, rip current, current income, current cost, recurrently, tidal current, concurrently, current asset, current yield, undercurrent, current value, ocean current, current state, current assets, direct current, countercurrent, current account, alternate current, discharge current, current expenditure, alternating current, recurrent expenditure.