Random good picture Not show
1. Standards such as those on depreciation and current cost accounting are so different from current practice that it is impossible to rationalize them.
2. In the current cost version, capital is measured in terms of its current value, which in many cases is its replacement cost.
3. Moreover, current cost accounting strictly demands that a business's cash book be segregated into capital and revenue cash.
4. One of the objectives of current cost accounting is to produce a more acceptable income figure under conditions of rising prices.
5. Improve the current cost structure or mix.
6. Starting today, Current Cost will allow its users in the U.S., the U.K., Australia and New Zealand to send data about their power consumption directly to Google PowerMeter.
7. Today, Google announced that it has partnered with Current Cost, the largest global supplier of real-time displays for monitoring energy use.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Current Cost is using the API to send its data to Google.
9. This is the current cost of a new accounting requirements.
10. As a result, Schulman said Virgin's current cost structure could have some flexibility to allow it to reduce call prices further if the economy became much worse.
11. Thirdly, analyses of China's construction enterprises pay the current cost control the situation and existing problems.
12. One of GM's current cost cutting options involve closing the Shreveport, Louisiana plant and expanding capacity at the Rayong, Thailand plant to allow for export of the Colorado to the United States.
13. The general cost consists of the history cost, current cost and quit cost.
14. However, the team added[sentencedict.com], the current cost of operating the new technology is too high to be used commercially.
15. Problems of the current cost accounting methodology in domestic logistics enterprises must be solved with new methods.
16. Current cost for production of ethanol from cellulose plant is still high.
17. Moreover, the current cost control in ERP can't trace the real cause of cost incurred, then can't implement targeted and efficient measures.
18. The current cost to sequence a human genome is just a few thousand dollars, though companies that perform the service charge $20,000 to $48,000.
19. The Current Cost accounting is an active subject in the accounting field of Japan.
20. In other words it is a part of the larger and even more complex issue of the relevance of current cost accounting.
21. However, there are many public sector organizations which are unlikely to adopt current cost accounting.
22. Instead, the accruals accounts would have to be modified to maintain the current cost of assets.
23. There are obvious differences between the traditional HistoricalAccounting and the Current Cost Accounting in Accounting objects, Accounting Assumptions, Accounting Concepts and AccountingPrinciples.
24. The author in Xiangfan region through investigation, analysis of the current cost control in construction enterprises in major problems and these problems, proposed specific measures.
25. What's more, by then it could be churning out panels at a lower all-in cost than current cost leader First Solar, an American firm.
26. The paper discusses the ABC method pounding at the traditional cost accounting and the borrowing value in our current cost management.
27. "We will not be able to meet demand for solar energy given the current cost structure," Hamano said.
28. In order to inflated corporate profits, capital losses and the current cost of long-term hanging on subjects dealing with accounts receivable, resulting in actual loss virtual surplus.
29. Our projections show that even with continued participation in the Champions League the club will not continue to trade profitably from 2009 onwards with its current cost base and debt levels.
30. Different views on capital maintenance result in two models of changing price accounting: general price level accounting and current cost accounting.
More similar words: current, recurrent, occurrent, currently, air current, concurrent, current income, recurrently, undercurrent, current yield, current value, ocean current, tidal current, current state, current asset, concurrently, current assets, direct current, current account, countercurrent, electric current, alternate current, discharge current, electrical current, current electricity, alternating current, current expenditure, recurrent expenditure, current account deficit, parent company.