Random good picture Not show
1) Initially currency devaluation helped finance the borrowing.
2) The audience will appreciate a clear statement of what is meant by "debt conversion," "currency devaluation," "privatization," and other economic terms.
3) Therefore, the currency devaluation to promote exports and played a dual role to restrict imports.
4) This week, however, it announced $100 billion in short-term credit for countries that are basically sound, but have become victims of capital flight and currency devaluation. No strings attached.
5) So we have full assurance to destroy their credIt'so that their currency devaluation, inflation.
6) Started its Indian Chao machine, thus increasing the currency, currency devaluation, inflated, and the economic crisis.
7) Like this we have fully grasp destroy their credit, causes their currency devaluation, the inflation.
8) This loss of competitiveness can no longer be compensated for by currency devaluation.
More similar words: currency depreciation, devaluation, currency fluctuation, evaluation, revaluation, reevaluation, job evaluation, national currency, currency inflation, policy evaluation, currency appreciation, currency in circulation, financial evaluation, performance evaluation, devaluate, valuation, evaluative, evaluating, undervaluation, inventory valuation, currency, current value, concurrency, currency note, evaluate, currency swap, hard currency, evaluator, reevaluate, foreign currency.