Random good picture Not show
1. A cumulative voting system shall be earnestly advanced in shareholders meetings FOR the election of directors.
2. Cumulative Voting. Cumulative voting allows stockholders to allocate their total votes in any manner they choose.
3. The cumulative voting system is one of the most important systems in corporate management.
4. It is suggested that such institutions as cumulative voting rights, shareholder derivative litigation and exclusion of shareholder voting rights be introduced in the future company law.
5. Company Law which is operated has defects and cumulative voting system is necessary because the system is feasible in current lawful environment in China.
6. The election of independent director should be applicable cumulative voting system, and it should consolidate election with general director.
7. First: Impact of China's implementation of the cumulative voting system factors.
8. Cumulative voting is required under the corporate laws of some states and is permitted in most others.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
9. Therefore, the new Company Law adopts the cumulative voting system which we have learned the advanced experiences from some foreign countries and areas.
10. In theory, cumulative voting would dramatically increase the odds of minority candidates being elected.
11. A cumulative voting system shall be earnestly advanced in shareholders meetings for the election of directors.
12. Exist at this stage to offset some of the cumulative voting system practices, such as the accumulated against such acts, has resolutely cracked down.
13. In Part Two, the dissertation introduces the range, modes and object of the application of the cumulative voting system.
14. China is also amended in 2005, "Company Law", the provisions of the cumulative voting system.
15. There are three parts of this dissertation, dealing with the foundation and value of the cumulative voting system, the operation of the system, and the suggestions of improving the system in China.
16. The merger of the election of directors and supervisors so that the right to cumulative voting system for maximum effect.
17. As a voting right system for shareholders choosing the company manager, the company cumulative voting system origins at first from the constitution stipulation of the state of Illinois, America.
18. The common representation and focused proxy of the voting shareholders in the cumulative voting is a kind of comparatively typical collective agencys forms.
19. And through studying the system of voting right agency and voting right trust, cumulative voting, senior partners' fiduciary obligation, elimination of the concerned shareholders' voting right...
More similar words: cumulative, cumulatively, accumulative, cumulative total, accumulating, cumulative frequency, primitive accumulation, cumulation, accumulation, capital accumulation, cumulate, accumulation of capital, accumulate, accumulator, accumulated, accumulated depreciation, emulative, simulative, stimulative, accumulated wealth, formulating, stimulating, dissimulating, unstimulating, relative value, active voice, thyroid-stimulating hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, votive, regulative.