Random good picture Not show
1. Giant dunes of crushed rock and miles of mammoth piping line the road.
2. Crushed rock layers are distributed widely in periglacial environment.
3. The slag heaps hold massive dumps of crushed rock discarded after gold extraction.
4. Therefore, matting some thickness crushed rock layer under the bottom of cap and compact properly may enhance greatly the bearing capacity.
5. By the test study on the cement stabilized crushed rock adding water reducing agent, the properties of the material is shown, and the shrinkage is on the focus.
6. The cooling mechanism of crushed rock revetment of embankment was studied by monitoring the heat transfer in crushed rock layers of revetment at the experimental sections.
7. Macadam type bases involving successive layers of crushed rock bound with rock dust were also used.
8. The continuous bombardment of asteroid surfaces by small impactors generates a constantly replenished supply of crushed rock.
9. For deeply recognizing the reliability of the weathered rock and crushed rock soil used as seepage proof material for the core wall, the field compaction test was conducted.
10. Non-frost-heave soil such as sand with fine granule content less than 5%, gravel with fine granule content less than 15% and crushed rock can be used to build the anti-freezing layer of subgrade.
11. Under the impact of climate warming and human engineering activities, the embankment with crushed rock slope protection needs the strengthening techniques in warm permafrost regions.
12. The geological characteristics are of complicate geology, uneven stratum, crushed rock, strong rainfall, ample groundwater and strong tectonism.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. The estimated recycling percentage for construction and demolition waste in Norway (10–20%) represents approximately 0,4% of the annual production of gravel and crushed rock.
14. Increasing the arch thrust augments the shear stress on the surface of the shearing resistance part, which counteracts the influence of the crushed rock.
15. KUMAGAYA, Japan — With its towering furnaces and clanging conveyer belts carrying crushed rock, Taiheiyo Cement’s factory looks like an Industrial Revolution relic.
16. It was shown by the thermal regime of soil under crushed rock revetment of embankments that the crushed rock revetment could effectively reduce the soil temperature under embankments .
17. The parameters for gas logging and ROP are different greatly from the parameter in normal drilling due to the effect of the crushed rock volume, the drilling fluid and so on.
18. Effects of shrinkage-reducing agent on the shrinkage and mechanical properties of cement-stabilized crushed rock base are analyzed through an experimental study by adding the agent to the base.
19. This process has been restrained by the air convective embankment with crushed rock structure.
20. Then something strange happened: The loess in the terraces wasn’t on top of crushed rock anymore — it was on top of very finely laminated clay-rich sediments.
21. When my young sons were exploring the streets of Brooklyn, I couldn’t help but wonder how good crushed rock or dried dog droppings could taste when delicious mashed potatoes were routinely rejected.
22. It was shown that the effect of thermal insulation and natural convection could be occurred in crushed rock layers of revetment.
More similar words: crushed, bedrock, crush, crusher, crush out, crush up, crush down, crushing, rushed, brushed, crushingly, scrub brush, polyhedron, octahedron, hexahedron, icosahedron, tetrahedron, dodecahedron, thatched roof, procrustes, scrubbing brush, procrustean, at the drop of a hat, procrustean bed, acid rock, rock-and-roll, rock and roll, john d. rockefeller, cruse, crus.