Random good picture Not show
1. It makes the dynamic model of crude distillation process based on the process mechanism, then applies the Dynamic Matrix Control(DMC) algorithm to do the control simulation.
2. The south crude distillation unit in Liaohe Petrochemical Company mainly processes high-acid-value, corrosive and low-freezing-point naphthenic crude oils after revamping.
3. It widespread application in the crude distillation units, enable heat transfer efficiency to obtain enhances greatly, and save the energy.
4. Often decompression tower crude distillation device as a process, the total flow in crude processing plays an important role in refinery plays an important role.
5. The content referred to crude distillation, processing of VGO and vaccum residue, equipment corrosion and anticorrosion as well as the treatment of the wastes.
6. Crude distillation unit (CDU) is the first procedure of oil refining, and plays an important role in petrochemical process. Its performance can have a major economic impact on plant profitability.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Neural network based soft sensor models of diesel oil solidifying point(DOSP) on a crude distillation unit are discussed.
8. The reflux is an important operation parameter of the atmospheric tower in a crude distillation unit.
9. In accordance with the developing trends of processing imported crude oils in demostic refineries, it is inevitable to install light ends recovery facilities in crude distillation units.
10. The IEA also expects new investment in oil refineries to boost crude distillation capacity in the next five years at a faster pace than growth in demand.
11. A soft sensor modeling of the oil solidifying point ( DOSP ) on crude distillation unit is studied.
12. The results of simulation and implementation state that the proposed models take effect in the soft sensor of the crude distillation unit, and the dynamic model is better than the static model.
13. In the new, re-worked process, intermediate 3 is not crystallized but is used as a crude distillation residue in the next step.
14. Used pinch technology to design an optimal heat exchanger network for crude distillation unit.
15. Neural network based soft sensor models of diesel oil solidifying point crude distillation unit are discussed.
16. The quality of vacuum distillates is closely related to the configuration of feeding part of the vacuum tower for crude distillation.
17. The results showed that, the correlativity of the total unit energy consumption with the total yield of crude distillation is poor based on "heat balance method" .
18. The process characteristic, operation, and reuse of deodorization alkali waste from gasoline of crude distillation unit were introduced in new alkali waste oxidation plant.
More similar words: distillation, fractional distillation, instillation, distillate, titillation, scintillation, pistillate, scintillation counter, illation, vacillation, oscillation, distill, fibrillation, distiller, defibrillation, distillery, titillating, statistical distribution, scintillating, atrial fibrillation, harmonic oscillation, distilled water, ventricular fibrillation, national labor relations board, volatilization, dedication, mutilation, stillage, castilla, titillate.