Random good picture Not show
1. The results show that cross linking reaction of LDPE film is inevitable during the grafting polymerization, and independent of the type of initiators.
2. A novel gelatin material has been prepared by cross linking reaction of dried gelatin with glutaraldehyde vapor.
3. The differences between radiation cross linking and peroxide cross linking were compared in the present paper.
4. The paper outlines also the mechanism of cross linking of gelatin molecules by the hardener.
5. Dispersive dye-starch was fixed in a carrier by cross linking reaction of starch and high molecular polymer and dye-starch film was formed.
6. Relationship of cross linking and mechanical properties of trans 1,4 polyisoprene(TPI) and toughening effects of TRI on PP were studied.
7. The cross linking modification of polyvinyl alcohol ( PVA ) adhesive was explored adding diisocyanate ( TDI ) and borax.
8. The process affected, roller blind fabric(Jacquard) 's team said, is known as "cross linking".
9. With increasing reaction time, the cross linking reaction proceeded from the surface to core gradually to give a gelatin material with cross-linking degree gradient across the section.
10. This agent consists of HG modified resin, cross linking agent and HS solid particles.sentence dictionary
11. Matrine albumin microspheres were prepared by emulsion - chemical cross linking method.
12. Methods Using the liquid paraffin as the oil phase, L-ascorbyl palmitate as the cross linking agent, and span-80 as the emulsifier.
13. The process affected , Werman 's team said , is known as " cross linking "
14. A further study is made on the condition of adsorption, cross linking and elution of this molecular engram polymer as well as its adsorbability on TPT.
More similar words: cross-linking, cross-linked polymer, linking, clinking, blinking, unblinking, sinking feeling, linking verb, unblinkingly, interlinking, blinking cursor, crossly, cross-legged, inking, winking, sinking, drinking, thinking, stinking, unwinking, shrinking, unthinking, thinking cap, drinking age, sinking fund, freethinking, unthinkingly, free-thinking, thinking part, drinking glass.