Random good picture Not show
1. The on-board computer gives you a cross hair sight which automatically tracks the target when in range.
2. I can see my target in cross hairs.
3. He had the target in his cross hairs.
4. The pointer changes to cross hairs and a gridline appears indicating where the column will be added.
5. I can see my target in the cross hairs .
6. The PLA has got graduates in its cross hairs, as it looks to develop a more modern, better-educated military.
7. Cross hairs appear when the insertion point is over the image.
8. The pointer changes to cross hairs and a gridline appears indicating where the row will be added.
9. Use your mobile keypad or joystick to control the cross hairs of your gun and press 5 / joystick to shoot down the enemy.
10. The best scope for an Airsoft sniper rifle is a high-powered scope with magnification adjustments and illuminated cross hairs.
11. Kirk, for his part, said, "As the mayor of Dallas, I happen to live in one of the most dynamic cities in the world(Sentencedict), but it was also in the cross hairs of regional trade and trade for this continent.
12. Several state and city regulators have placed Wells Fargo Bank in their cross hairs, and their lawsuits include similar accusations.
13. Aiming at the target through X12 sight of TV goniometry, the firer presses the firing trigger and keeps the cross hairs of the sight on the target.
14. Kaspersky Lab says the QR code malware is gaining in popularity, and Android is in the cross hairs.
15. The Bluecard appeared automatically when the user looked at the avatar using the cross hairs.
16. The sound beam is even equipped with a viewfinder so the operator can precisely target the audio by finding a person in cross hairs.
17. Mr. Bernanke and his colleagues seem stunned to find themselves in the cross hairs.
18. He waited for the coincidence of the target and the cross hairs.
19. A cursor (also called a puck) is similar to a mouse, except that it has a window with cross hairs for pinpoint placement, and it can have as many as 16 buttons.
More similar words: crosshairs, crosshatch, crosshatched, crosshatching, cross-hatching, hairstyle, hair spray, hair shirt, hair style, hairstylist, hair's breadth, air shaft, fresh air, cross, hairsplitting, musical chairs, crosse, across, a fair shake, by a hair's breadth, cross out, crossly, uncross, crossway, cross off, crossed, crossbow, go across, crosscut, lacrosse.