Random good picture Not show
1. The actuator is mounted onto the collective cross bar.
2. Cross bar must be high enough to be unaffected by the fire.
3. And then, not only the cross bar, but under the fingerboard, as I do, I put my signature in there.
4. The beam was screwed down to the cross bar.
5. Founded in 2004 in Zhongshan City cross bar Ying - jie crystal.
6. When the lock plates are released, the cross bar will remain firmly locked in position.
7. This cross bar ceremony, has it is in the light of local all convention to hold , has attracted many visitors going sight - seeing in nation village in the process of cross bar in the morning .
8. A vertebral pedicle screw lock pin cross bar is positioned and clamped between the two clamping grooves.
9. The bow consists of a cross bar and two vertical bars by a connected socket. The cross bar and the vertical bars are equipped through a guide channel of the connected socket with extensible movement.
10. The commencing height and the plan of raising the cross bar will be as follows.
11. The circular hole on the movable seat of the hook is sheathed in the cross bar of the towel rack, and the position of the hook can be adjusted and fixed optionally.
12. The apparatus of claim 18, further comprising a bracket for securing the handle to the first cross bar .
13. Before installation, I will give you a brief understanding of the components for Blum slides, to include jointers , drawer frames, hand rail, cross bar, soft-close bumpers, slides and so on.
14. Un pallonetto suave just above the Ajax keeper and right under the cross bar that opens the gate to the next round for us.
15. So tall was he that his hat actually brushed the cross bar of the doorway, and his breadth seemed to span it across from side to side.
16. Senderos had a good game against West Brom in the Carling Cup, and could have scored two goals in as many minutes at the start of the game, his headers just grazing the top of the cross bar.
17. Abdul quickly followed this with his shot hitting the cross bar.
18. Goal: A player scores a goal by kicking the ball over an opponents' cross bar and between the goal posts from the field of play,[Sentencedict.com ] by a place kick or drop-kick .
19. For nominal bar diameters of 12 mm and less, the anchorage capacity of a welded cross bar is mainly dependent on the design strength of the welded joint.
20. The motor drives the rotating rack to rotate through the belt pulley; and the cross bar and the pipe barrel beat the soybean plant for threshing.
More similar words: crossbar, cross bun, crossbow, crossbred, crossbones, crossbeam, crossbreed, hot cross bun, cross-border, crossbreeding, skull and crossbones, toss back, barbarossa, cross, across, crosse, crossway, uncross, crossed, cross off, cross out, crossly, la crosse, lacrosse, crosshead, crossing, cross-town, go across, crosscut, get across.