Random good picture Not show
(1) Crop insurance for small land holders.
(2) There is no crop insurance available for either coffee farmer.
(3) A comparative study on the effects of crop insurance and direct grain-growing subsidy on farmers' welfare was made through a questionnaire.
(4) In traditional crop insurance, a farmer pays money, called a premium, to an insurance company to protect against a crop loss.
(5) The rural insurance can be adopted to bring crop insurance into the rural social security system so that it will be better to deal with the risk and problems that face farmers.
(6) If it rains too much or too little, crop insurance can pay for losses.
(7) With deadlines for full canola crop insurance ranging between June 10 and 20 in Manitoba and Saskatchewan, Hammond said he expects most farmers will choose not to reseed.
(8) In the case of something like crop insurance, moreover[sentencedict.com/crop insurance.html], it could put money in the hands of farmers immediately after the rains fail – and before the hunger sets in.
(9) Crop insurance will cover a portion of farm production losses attributable to Hurricane Katrina, the drought and other adverse weather conditions this year.
(10) Evidence on the relative contributions of crop insurance and the new disaster (SURE) payments to overall crop revenue could shed light on the role of farm programs in land conversions.
(11) Index-based crop insurance, linked to the weather, can also reduce uncertainty.
(12) Crop Revenue Coverage is the first privately developed alternative crop insurance to gain approval from the Agriculture Department, the company said.
(13) Perry said the program will be open to growers who have signed up for federal catastrophic crop insurance.
(14) So, wouldn't you think that farmers would want to buy crop insurance from this Swiss company?
(15) In this paper has introduced the development situation, systematic structure and main experiences of it, and has recommended the main contents of it by took the crop insurance for an example.
(16) This share could be bigger , but free government crop insurance in many countries has dampened demand.
(17) The Central American Weather Risk Management Program, which offers index-based crop insurance products, has been developed in Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua.
(18) And the provision of modest financial services - loans, savings accounts, life insurance, crop insurance and medical cover - can allow those people to take more control of their own destinies.
(19) Some state farm groups are providing guidance to producers with regard to crop insurance questions.
(20) She said, we have it now at Swiss Re and, of course, The World Bank sponsors crop insurance for farmers.
(21) Agricultural business centres—one-stop shops where farmers can go to buy seeds and fertilisers, rent farm equipment, and get crop insurance—are springing up everywhere.
(22) The results also imply that encouraging farmers' participation in crop insurance under the current "low-premium, low indemnity" terms may not bring significant impacts on the environment.
More similar words: group insurance, property insurance, insurance, reinsurance, co-insurance, coinsurance, car insurance, insurance law, fire insurance, term insurance, self-insurance, life insurance, death insurance, insurance company, insurance claim, insurance fraud, insurance cover, insurance agent, labor insurance, cargo insurance, title insurance, flood insurance, double insurance, insurance broker, marine insurance, social insurance, credit insurance, export insurance, insurance market, insurance policy.