Random good picture Not show
1. The critical path method was originally developed to solve scheduling problems in an industrial setting.
2. The study of float properties by CPM (Critical Path Method) network planning is the basis of scientific project schedule management.
3. On our most projects Critical Path Method ( CPM ) is used for scheduling.
4. Network graphing, the Critical Path Method, Network optimization, the Program Evaluation and Review Technique.
5. Through the use of critical path method and the process of mapping network model, analyse the progress of activities, optimize the process model for the goal of the cost and time.
6. Apply critical path method to manufacturing, combine with CAD/CAM technology, the AOE net model is established in which take machine as node and assign task to machine according to process flow.
7. Based on critical path method authors provide improvement method on progress compilation methods of flow process without steps which gains satisfying effect.
8. Based on Critical Path Method (CPM), the trade-off among time, cost and quality of a process was achieved by appropriate distribution of resources among the activities of the process.
9. A critical path method is proposed for work-flow models with optional structures.
10. Tools used in this process include critical path method, schedule compression, what-if scenario analysis, resource leveling, and critical chain methods.
10. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
11. It quantificationally supports Critical Path Method can evolve into Critical Chain Method.
12. One of the key techniques project managers use to monitor and control progress on their projects is the Critical Path Method (CPM).
13. By elaborating the knowledge hierarchy of Project Management, and Time Management theory, the article explains Critical Path method of managing time, and how to apply the method.
14. The network planning technique is a kind of method formulating plans and project management execution. Critical path method (CPM) and Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT) are commonly used.
15. This method of analysis is commonly known as the Critical Path Method (CPM).
16. First of all, the paper uses Work Load Point assessment system, work breakdown structure and critical path method to build the control and monitor system based on the Work Load Point system.
17. The basic methods of management ard control of construction projects are the Program Evaluation and Review Technique ( PERT ) and the Critical Path Method (CPM ) .
18. To meet the requirement of evaluation and optimization of the workflow model, a critical path method was proposed to support three common structures.
19. When the durations of activities in a planning network are precisely known, Critical Path Method has been proved to be a effective method to make planning.
More similar words: critical path, arithmetical, critical point, statistical method, methodical, methodically, methodological, historical method, methodologically, political party, critical, critically, rhythm method, noncritical, uncritical, sandwich method, arithmetic, supercritical, diacritical, uncritically, criticality, self-critical, hypercritical, hypocritical, critical mass, criticalness, critical time, be critical of, overcritical, critical state.