Random good picture Not show
1) Those included increased monitoring for Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and a review of livestock practices, which led to the new proposal.
2) Have any of your blood relatives ever had Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease?
3) Methods Clinical manifestations of 11 cases of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease misdiagnosed in the early stage were reviewed.
4) Prions cause Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (or "mad cow disease" in cattle) by rearranging the structure of normal proteins in their own image.
5) Design - Screening study of patients suspected clinically to have Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and other neurodegenerative diseases by prion protein gene analysis.
6) The gene-silencing technique has been used to prolong the lives of mice infected with scrapie,[http://sentencedict.com/creutzfeldt-jakob disease.html] a disease similar to Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD).
7) Potentially, it also could target known biomarkers for a wide variety of diseases, including HIV, cancer and Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, a degenerative neurological disorder.
8) Prions are infectious and cause a range of neurodegenerative diseases including BSE, also called mad cow disease, and its human equivalent, Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.
9) In humans, eating meat products contaminated with the illness is linked to variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, a rare and fatal malady.
10) In people, eating meat products contaminated(17) with BSE is linked to more than 150 deaths worldwide, mostly in Britain, from a deadly human nerve disorder, variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease.
11) Researchers have also made some headway in treating a human prion disorder called Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD), which today is uniformly fatal.
12) Prions cause a number of fatal diseases such as mad cow disease in cattle, scrapie in sheep and kuru and Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) in humans.
More similar words: inflammatory bowel disease, disease, addison's disease, diseased, eye disease, lyme disease, skin disease, liver disease, paget's disease, blood disease, heart disease, celiac disease, mad cow disease, mental disease, graves' disease, social disease, crohn's disease, kidney disease, wasting disease, hansen's disease, genetic disease, endemic disease, zoonotic disease, dutch elm disease, epidemic disease, newcastle disease, hodgkin's disease, meniere's disease, cushing's disease, venereal disease.