Random good picture Not show
(1) Establishing or changing an existing credit policy requires analyzing the relationship of these costs to the profitability of the firm.
(2) Huntley speaks of lax credit policies and antiquated debt collection.
(3) Incremental analysis and decision method of credit policy is an effective method to improve the level of accounts receivable management.
(4) Third, the sale of the credit policy may return to normal year.
(5) To allow full Play to the special credit policy(sentencedict.com), the hank should select appropriate customers to make loans to and carry out a closed operation of the loans and a Whole-course supervision over them.
(6) Third, strengthens the window instruction and the credit policy guidance.
(7) The supplier offers a trade credit policy and the decision variable of the retailer is the replenishment cycle time to minimize the total relevant cost.
(8) The firm's credit policy group is weak and short-staffed and its analysts are "bullied" by managers who override their decisions to generate revenue, Kolchinsky said in the testimony.
(9) Strengthens the window instruction and the credit policy direction, the optimized credIt'structure.
(10) Can aggressive easing of monetary and credit policy prevent this hard landing?
(11) The green credit policy was launched in July.
(12) How to establish a good factoring credit policy?
(13) Third, strengthens the window instruction and the credit policy direction, the optimized credIt'structure.
(14) As a special credit Policy, "closed operation of specialized loans" has several important functions. Firstly, it accelerates the adjustment of industry and product structure.
(15) Risk Tip: macro - control efforts and credit policy.
(16) The third chapter mainly discusses establishment of credit policy.
(17) To strengthen monetary policy, credit policy and industrial policy coordination.
(18) Making this decision requires an analysis of the potential impact of credit policy terms on sales and profits.
(19) This type of arrangement relieves the firm of the need to make additional credit policy decisions.
(20) Second, local governments and enterprises are worried that the credit policy could be tightened.
(21) China official pointed out the need to strengthen monetary policy, credit policy and industrial policy coordination.
(22) The core content of current sound monetary policy contains moderate increase in money supply, central bank's credit policy and effective transmission of commercial banks.
(23) And then finally, the Corporate Planning Division includes strategic planning, and credit policy and administration.
(24) The proposal can also be translated into a low - interest long - term consumer credit policy.
(25) Second, enterprise credit administration policy: The enterprise credit administration core manifests for the credit policy combination.
(26) At Sunday night, the State Council package to boost domestic demand and to loosen credit policy.
(27) These policies include: favourable tax policy, accelerating depreciation policy and investment tax credit policy.
More similar words: management policy, secret police, public policy, policy, riot police, policy maker, policyholder, policy making, policymaking, foreign policy, policy-making, fiscal policy, policy change, monetary policy, credits, credit, unsecured creditors, economic policy, open door policy, financial policy, insurance policy, creditor, credited, on credit, accredit, policy evaluation, credit note, discredit, tax credit, accredited.