Random good picture Not show
(1) More specifically, we lack competitive export credit guarantees in comparison with other countries.
(2) Is this about export credit guarantees?
(3) Compared with the history of export credit guarantee system, its foundation in our country is later only in 1989 was the People Insurance Corporation China authorized to develop the transaction.
(4) Eligible for the SME credit guarantee agencies are exempt from sales tax.
(5) Research to improve SME Credit Guarantee Agency risk compensation mechanisms.
(6) The export credit guarantee is the escort of export enterprises.
(7) This section examines whether a credit guarantee lowers the interest rate charged by a financial institution.
(8) Strengthen the service construction of credit guarantee system to SME.
(9) Surveying the agricultural credit guarantee fund managers and agricultural financial institutions . 8.
(10) However, a sound credit guarantee mechanism to impede the development of e - commerce .
(11) The above - mentioned directly affect credit guarantee capacity and SME cannot obtain bank loan.
(12) Basically, the credit guarantee organization must undertake more policy function, not the commercial function.
(13) Credit guarantee that all pictures in - kind shooting(sentencedict.com), please rest assured to buy.
(14) Must first support the farm credit guarantee system construction vigorously.
(15) Similarly, credit guarantee institutions, which were originally set up to co-sign on riskier bank loans to small private firms, eventually began lending their own (or depositors') money.
(16) A clear notice that the year 2008 SME credit guarantee business - funded subsidies to take free manner.
(17) These included indirect costs such as losses incurred by the state export credit guarantee agency Coface.
(18) All of the companies had asked for the export credit guarantee agencies of their countries to fund their part of the work.
(19) I am currently trying to assist a company in my constituency with export credit guarantees. Sentencedict.com
(20) Currently, it is an applicable pattern for commercial banks to cooperate with export insurance companies and credit guarantee organizations in international and domestic factoring for SMEs.
(21) This paper discusses the need for the establishment of e - business credit guarantee mechanism and channels.
(22) Third chapter, to analyze all kinds of risk faced by SHENYANG Small and Medium Enterprises Credit Guarantee Fund with CAMPARI analysis , case analysis and statistics analysis.
(23) Export Credit Insurance is one of three major official export-promotion policies which include Export Credit and Export Credit Guarantee.
(24) The majority of bonding company has not provided the complete significance the credit guarantee.
(25) Export credit insurance is one of three major official export-promotion policies which also include export credit and export credit guarantee.
(26) With all the conditions permitted, the county small and medium guarantor enterprises can provide credit guarantee.
(27) Wuhan is also the holder of the commercial banks and international credit guarantee company profit share, so its shares are also undercurrents hiDDEn certain financial subjects.
(28) Currently, it is an applicable pattern for commercial banks to cooperate with export insurance companies and credit guarantee organizations in international and domestic factoring for ...
(29) Under this background the small and medium - sized enterprises credit guarantee arises at the historic moment.
(30) Is the function of correcting the market - failure of credit guarantee system unavailable?
More similar words: payment guarantee, government guarantee, guarantee, guaranteed, guarantee fund, bank guarantee, letter of guarantee, guarantee against, personal guarantee, money back guarantee, financial guarantee, guaranty, guarantor, credit transfer, credit interest, credit insurance, credit transaction, transferable credit, guarani, secured creditors, credit, credits, accredited investor, unsecured creditors, accredit, creditor, credited, no credit, on credit, credit note.