Random good picture Not show
1. Robin Trehan is partner at Credit Capital Funding.
2. Furthermore, overproduction was not relieved and credit capital saw a surplus, while the unemployment rate stayed high.
3. The credit capital of the commercial bank is the most part in the investment.
4. Acount payable in business on credit brings credit capital, while cash discount for acount payable has the form of opportunity cost generally.
5. It also analyzes the effect mechanism, the credit capital structure and forming reasons. Then combining the existing situation, it comes out three mechanisms and the measure methods of credit capital.
6. Besides labor credit capital is also a special goods.
7. The structure of the finance institution credit capital influencing the credit conduct mechanism.
8. It brings forward the theory of credit capital and small business financing.
9. Credit capital efficiency has declined continuously and loan of financial institution and money supply has extended greatly in China.
10. In the meantime, deposit deposit also is the main source of bank credit capital, forecast the fluctuant trend of deposit deposit remaining sum correctly, very necessary.
11. This paper has put forward a credit quality management mode based on risk adjusted return of capital through a beforehand estimate and drawing of risk cost of every credit capital.
12. Finally, on the basis of the status quo of our credit capital, the paper points out the improved policy of our small business's credit capital by compared analyzing of overseas.
13. In the age of knowledge economy, there are three key capitals: credit capital, physical capital and manpower capital that are relate to economical growth of an area.
14. Ownership arrangement by commercial banks is the basic variable affecting credit capital quality.
15. The theory of bank credit channel, as one credit of monetary policy, stresses the lcanability of bank credit capital.
16. Early interest rate theory of Adam Smith, William Pitt and John Lock hold that interest rate is determined by the supply and demand of the credit capital.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. Using Chongqing City an an example, the author reviews the influence of financial ecology and government behavior on the allocative efficiency of credit capital.
18. The theory of bank credit channel, as one credit of monetary policy, stresses the loanability of bank credit capital.
19. Data show that in the near future Piaohong cement stocks credit capital.
20. The accumulation of the credit forms a fine invisible resource which embodies in credit capital, credit culture and credit ability.
More similar words: credit card, debt capital, joint capital, bank credit card, credit card sales, investment capital, market capitalisation, market capitalization, capital expenditure, registered capital, capital, capitally, to cap it all, capitalize, capitalism, capital loss, capital sum, seed capital, capitalist, capitalise, capital cost, real capital, capital income, capital letter, loan capital, capital ship, share capital, risk capital, capital lease, capital gain.