Random good picture Not show
1. Some were sent on courses of instruction.
2. That meant taking Pre-Cana classes, a course of instruction for all couples who wanted to marry within the Church.
3. Programme A course of instruction with a pre-determined timespan, content and structure, whether a short or long course.
4. The course of instruction includes basic chemistry, math, and physics.
5. In the course of instruction we are required to adopt the object teaching, the map made by oneself to improve the quality of instruction and training.
6. Meanwhile, the history teachers in the course of instruction to help students acquire a correct sense of beauty, but also for the history classroom to add vigor and vitality.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
7. US Navy SEALs are frequently trained in this course of instruction.
8. In truth, experience teaches thoroughly yet her course of instruction devours men's years so the value of her lessons diminishes with the time necessary to acquire her special wisdom.
9. Therefore, we should try to change the current mode of environmental publicity and environmental education by establishing environmental sociology as a basic course of instruction.
10. Private vocational schools may collect tuition, miscellaneous fees and fees for materials course of instruction.
11. Private vocational schools may collect tuition, miscellaneous fees and fees for materials used in the course of instruction.
More similar words: instruction, instructions, instructional, direct instruction, instruction sheet, instruction book, clear instruction, macroinstruction, instruction cycle, instruction manual, instruction pointer, computer instruction, assembly instruction, course of action, operating instructions, construction, constructional, deconstruction, reconstruction, construction industry, misconstruction, constructionist, instructive, construction work, road construction, construction phase, construction loan, construction paper, deconstructionist, deconstructionism.