Random good picture Not show
1. He lived and died a country doctor.
2. Mortimer did not look like a country doctor.
3. The movie tells the story of a country doctor who falls in love with a beautiful waitress.
4. Here, for example, from his novel The Country Doctor, is his description of a particular area in the south of France.
5. He looked for all the world like a country doctor.
6. Berlioz was born in 1803, son of a country doctor[http://sentencedict.com/country doctor.html], and with no musical background.
7. This paper attempts to study Kafka's story "Country Doctor", focusing on the verbal irony, situational irony and romantic irony which are characteristic of the work.
8. He became a country doctor, as he had always wanted.
9. The country doctor rambles.
10. Chinese medicine over the last people known as the "Chinese Medicine", "traditional medicine", "country doctor" These are different from Western medicine and has emerged.
11. Dan had once farmed in Indiana, where my father was a country doctor.
More similar words: family doctor, doctor, country store, discount factor, doctor up, doctoral, doctorial, doctorate, eye doctor, see a doctor, spin doctor, doctor blade, doctor's bill, witch doctor, doctor of laws, postdoctoral, doctor's degree, dry-dock, drydock, dry dock, doctor of divinity, doctor of medicine, doctor of philosophy, doctoral dissertation, country, old country, upcountry, up-country, countrymen, countryman.