Random good picture Not show
1. The soldiers counted off from right to left.
2. He made everyone count off.
3. The teacher counted off five boys to help them.
4. Will you count off the figures one by one so that I can write them down?
5. At the beginning of each class, I count off the students.
6. He counted off five men to help with the job.
7. Alcyone was counting off the days.
8. He was still counting off the height in hundreds as the Kittyhawk smashed through what would have been the desert floor.
9. We count off five men and five women to help the other production team.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. Count off seven weeks from the time you begin to put the sickle standing grain.
11. The teacher told the children to count off from right to left.
12. Count off by threes!
13. You wonder, hopefully, if Stalin spent many sleepless nights listening to those bells count off his hours.
More similar words: on account of, statement of account, count out, count on, unit of account, chart of accounts, take into account, to take into account, discount coupon, run to fat, count, county, country, recount, counter-, account, counter, count in, discount, accounts, counting, miscount, viscount, countdown, countess, count down, bear the brunt of, account for, countryman, countless.