Random good picture Not show
1. High-level cottonseed oil, gossypol-free cottonseed meal and methanol phase abundant in free gossypol (FG) could be obtained by the leaching process with a two-liquid phase solvent (TPS) system.
2. In Texas, Mr Plowman also sees potential for cottonseed oil, a byproduct of cotton production.
3. Transesterification of cottonseed oil with methanol was carried out with KOH as catalyst.
4. Cottonseed oil can either be processed to edible oil or applied in industrial production.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
5. The isomerization of methyl ester of cottonseed oil by the catalyst iodine was investigated.
6. By studying on comparability , stearin fractions of lard obtained dry fractionationand hydrogenated cottonseed oil are chosen as raw materials of shortening.
7. The seed of the cotton plant , the source of cottonseed oil.
8. The percentage of free fatty acid ( FFA ) in cottonseed oil deodorizer distillate ( CODD ) is 40 % ~80 %.
9. Results The results showed the method could get the higher productivity and quality of cottonseed oil.
10. The products concerned were barley, soybeans, rapeseed, peanut oil, seed oil, corn oil, and cottonseed oil.
11. Article relates to the sucrose polyesters synthesized by sucrose and cottonseed oil.
More similar words: cottonseed, cotton, cottony, cotton on, cotton to, cotton up, cotton candy, cotton gin, cotton ball, cotton wool, cottontail, cottonwood, cotton balls, cotton yarn, cotton with, cotton belt, cotton waste, cotton grass, cotton fiber, cotton cloth, cotton plant, refined oil, consent to, soil conservation, doily, get to the bottom of, almond oil, mustard oil, feel like doing, talk nonsense.