Random good picture Not show
1. A valuable oil is ground out of cotton seed.
2. Using cotton seed hull, saw-dust, corn cob to cultivate as substrate, the result shows that the optimal cultivation compost as substrate is cotton seed hull.
3. Sunflower oil, cotton seed, cotton paper, cotton, grapes , grape Red, Green Grape, Melon, sheep, sheep.
4. The cheapness proteins, brewers dried grains and cotton seed cake as well as rapeseed cake, were used as foodstuff for Ctenopharyngodon idellus. It was compared with fish meal and bean cake.
5. The substrate composted with sawdust and cotton seed hull supplemented with calcium carbonate have been proved to be suitable for P. platypus cultivation in Kunming.
6. Cotton seed as one of the important and unreplaceable agricultural inputs and it's function in cotton production have been attached importance to more and more.
7. Compared with conventional medium of cotton seed shell for mushroom and neat for vegetable, not only the yield is high by using reed residue medium, cost is low and net output is high, ...
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. The cotton seed is softened or burst for removal during bleaching.
9. Using cotton seed hull, saw-dust, corn cob which are aboundent in Shanxi as substrate, to select formula of substrate suitable for Shanxi and northern areas.
10. The cotton gin was a machine for separating the cotton from the cotton seeds.
11. The results showed that the yields of the fruit body were higher on waste cotton and cotton seed hull media than on others.
12. A new phloroglucinol method is proposed to determine free gossypol in cotton seed.
13. You can use mulch made from bark and, pine needles cotton seed, cottonseed and oak leaves.
14. Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, cotton seed oil and magnesium stearate.
15. When starch was added, the weight loss of dry matter in cotton seed hull compost increased, but the amount of cellulose and hemicellulose decomposed couldn't increase.
16. In this paper sucrose polyesters was synthesis by two step method cotton seed oil and sucrose.
17. The yield, biological efficiency contents of The Agrocybe cylindracea cultivated with the cotton seed hull, sawdust and corn cob as main materials were compared and analyzed.
18. The optimized scheme is to mix the powdered hormone cotton seed oil to prepare suspension.
19. The experiment of sealed flower showed that it was possible that the conidium of Fusarium oxysporum could infect cotton seed through flower organ by air in the seriously infected field.
20. A reversed-phase HPLC method for the determination of residual gossypol in cotton seed cake was developed and compared with the current spectrophotometric method.
More similar words: cottonseed, cottonseed oil, cotton, cottony, cotton on, cotton to, cotton up, cotton candy, cotton ball, cotton gin, cotton rose, cotton wool, cotton waste, cotton yarn, cottontail, cotton balls, cotton mill, cotton belt, cottonwood, cotton with, cotton cloth, cotton plant, cotton fiber, cotton grass, cotton thread, cotton fabric, egyptian cotton, absorbent cotton, not to put too fine a point on, bottom feeder.