Random good picture Not show
1. Shipments of cotton rose to 280, 000 bales from 261, 700 bales.
2. March cotton rose 2. 04 cents to 84. 50 cents a pound on the New York Cotton Exchange.
3. Stage fell into hard cotton rose stage.
4. Overnight crude American cotton rose, short-term PTA were expected to continue to rise.
5. Overnight crude oil back above $ 100, American cotton rose sharply, supporting PTA continue rebound.
6. The bee loves, the cotton rose sobs, Liang Zhuhua butterfly, chilly beautiful.
7. Crude American cotton rose on Friday to boost PTA run high.
8. Sometimes also rides in a carriage the suburb famous Luoriver belt, the cotton rose Guzhen.
9. Yesterday, the market speculation the drought in the South, cotton rose, and driving the rising Zhengzhou PTA.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Demand for U. S. supplies has increased as domestic prices for cotton rose in China and India, the two largest producers and consumers of the fiber, Stevens said.
11. The entire textile chain, simply cannot afford the price of cotton rose sharply.
12. Sometimes also rides in a carriage the suburb famous Luoriver belt cotton rose Guzhen.
13. On the market, see clothing prices have remained high, in fact, is the result of the cost price of cotton rose last year.
More similar words: cotton, cottony, cotton on, cotton to, cotton up, cotton candy, cottonseed, cotton gin, cotton ball, cottonwood, cottontail, cotton wool, cotton belt, cotton mill, cotton waste, cotton with, cotton yarn, cotton balls, cotton plant, cotton fiber, cotton grass, cotton cloth, cotton thread, cotton fabric, cottonseed oil, egyptian cotton, absorbent cotton, piston rod, baton rouge, sun rose.