Random good picture Not show
1. The cotter pin are stainless steel, the other parts hot-dip galvanized steel.
2. A cotter pin is a typical example of a wire form. Wire forms are most commonly used as fastening mechanisms, or clips, in machinery.
3. The cotter pin is stainless, the other parts are hot-dip galvanized steel.
4. Remove the cotter pin and nut from the drag link at the pitman arm.
5. Round Pin Shackles are considered un-safe as the cotter pin, if removed or not installed, falls off during a lift can cause the shackle to fail.
6. The bolt, nut, cotter pin and rivet are all common fastener.
7. Disc is fastened securely to disc hanger with a lock nut and cotter pin.
More similar words: cotter, underpin, underpinning, pitter-patter, water pipe, water pistol, caterpillar, centerpiece, masterpiece, terra-cotta, terracotta, terra cotta, morning-after pill, otter, jotter, potter, totter, rotter, butterscotch, blotter, trotter, spotter, plotter, pottery, lottery, sea otter, tottering, potter about, gutter press, globe-trotter.