Random good picture Not show
1. To this end, a number of models for cost recovery are identified in the report.
2. See also Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System(MACRS).
3. Ancillary services pricing mechanisms and cost recovery mechanisms discussed and applied in the world are introduced.
4. A Type II condition allows the contractor additional cost recovery if the actual conditions differ from what could have been reasonably expected for the work contemplated in the contract.
5. At the same time, we consider the cost recovery during the composite capitalize rate.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. A Type I condition allows additional cost recovery if the conditions differ materially from those indicated in the contract documents.
7. According to the investment cost recovery rates , established mathematical model of reliability price.
8. Maintain and recommend grants cost recovery guidelines and cost recovery indicative ratios.
9. Will there be funding available or cost recovery models that make it possible for OER projects to sustain when the initial hype is over?
10. Why is Great Britain the only country in the Community to impose full economic cost recovery?
11. The donors may press for further policy changes, such as increased cost recovery and further privatization.
12. Chongqing animation industry has developed very quickly, but the existent problems made it couldn't evade the market risk availably,[sentencedict.com] and made lots of troubles in cost recovery.
13. Of course, that company could then pursue through the courts cost recovery from the other sources of the hazardous substances.
14. Innovations that have been pioneered include open boundaries, programs of choice, site-based decision making, inclusion of special needs students, and cost recovery services.
15. It is offered to the public on a full cost recovery basis.
16. Objective 2, Use the concepts of recognition, matching, and cost recovery to record revenues and expenses.
17. It has become a necessary tendency in the development of our higher education to satisfy the capital demand of higher education through its marketalization with the system of cost recovery.
18. As a critical issue, there was never a definition of funding across implementations -- organizations requesting a solution became funding points without cost recovery.
19. Water Submetering is a very widely accepted form of utility cost recovery.
20. Link from the broadcast production facilities is difficult to obtain a reasonable cost recovery, mainly dependent on the broadcast of local government subsidies to survive.
21. This paper briefly summarizes the development of higher education cost recovery policy in Mainland China and explores its equity effects on educational opportunity.
22. One example of an accelerated depreciation method is the Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System ( MACRS ).
More similar words: industrial recovery, recovery, economic recovery, data recovery, full recovery, recovery rate, recovery time, recovery room, recovery well, quick recovery, recovery factor, recover, re-cover, recovered, recoverer, recovering, recoverable, recover from, unrecoverable, irrecoverable, from cover to cover, discovery, rediscovery, take cover, self-discovery, cost reduction, manhole cover, average cost, be covered with, cost overrun.