Random good picture Not show
1. To calculate the benefit - cost ratio, simply add 1.0 to each profitability index.
2. Other methods internal rate of return, benefit cost ratio - can lead to incorrect decisions.
3. It has some merits such as high cost ratio, strong anti - interference ability , quick transmission speed.
4. Secondly, it can realize the optimum performance - cost ratio to adopt embedded technology.
5. The present invention has high performance to cost ratio and thus it has wide application.
6. Benefit cost ratio under balanced fertilization regimes exceeded 2.5 for oil palm in Thailand and 7 for food crops in Indonesia.
7. This measure is also known as the benefit - cost ratio.
8. Experiments prove that the segment is sharp and endurable,(sentencedict.com) and has a satisfactory performance cost ratio.
9. To boost urbanization effectively through the transfer of surplus labor, it is necessary to increase the marginal utility of non-agricultural income and reduce its cost ratio.
10. Consequently, managers must use the estimated costs to complete an activity derived from the cost ratio method with extreme caution.
11. Particularly, the sampling frequency is raised by the use of High Speed Output (HSO) which is very suitable for systems which need microcomputer chip and will have a high performance cost ratio.
More similar words: administrative cost, prostration, cost-benefit ratio, operation cost, cost of operation, contrast ratio, stratification, transportation cost, pseudostratified, castration, lustration, frustration, social stratification, registration, fenestration, sequestration, illustration, ministration, demonstration, acid-test ratio, remonstration, orchestration, cosa nostra, administration, defenestration, deregistration, registration tax, registration fee, registration form, castration anxiety.