Random good picture Not show
(1) As an important part of cost management, cost planning is more and more important.
(2) The essence of cost planning is to enable the architect to control the cost of a project (within the target) while he is still designing.
(3) The target-guided internal cost control system consists of cost planning subsystem, cost improvement subsystem, cost accounting and analysis subsystem as well as achievement evaluation subsystem.
(4) For the implementation of the cost planning, the thesis explained how to conduct the project cost control from the material costs, labor costs, machinery costs, time costs and quality costs.
(5) Cost planning and controlling is an important content in modern enterprise management.
(6) Consider the additional cost: You may need to consider the cost of developing or buying transformations, but careful cost planning will ensure that there is an overall cost reduction in the long run.
(7) There is a lack of unified standard and workable management solution of Environment Cost planning(http://Sentencedict.com), control and evaluation for thermal power plant now.
(8) The cost control in advance includes cost forecast, cost decision and cost planning.
(9) For the plan of project cost, this thesis took the order of "break down - summary - decomposition" to introduce inductive methods of the cost planning in construction industry.
(10) Based on above research, the structure, functional model, informational model and programs of coordination project cost planning and controlling system were designed and implemented in detail.
More similar words: budget planning, product planning, development planning, material requirement planning, planning, tax planning, town planning, route planning, city planning, planning stage, urban planning, office planning, marketing planning, family planning, contingency planning, process planning, central planning, advance planning, economic planning, method of planning, manpower planning, planning strategy, capacity planning, corporate planning, financial planning, long-range planning, planning commission, strategic planning, planning permission, planning department.