Random good picture Not show
1. Cornell University offers a course that investigates how language relates to particular cultural codes.
2. She's a student at Cornell University.
3. At Cornell University, she received a well-rounded education.
4. Cornell University also offers a large variety of short courses on specific themes, held during the summer session.
5. Kelly transferred from Cornell University to Duke University.
6. Bustamante, a professor of computational biology at Cornell University.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. Scientists at Cornell University, led by Lehmann, are working on ways to sequestrate carbon in biochip-enriched soil.
8. Scientists at Cornell University recently borrowed a gene from a South American potato to make potatoes that resisted the late blight fungus, a devastating disease that caused the Irish potato famine.
9. Laurie Drinkwater at Cornell University in Ithaca , New Yorkwasn't offer , was an author of the report.
10. Cornell University Library is an antecessor and victor compared with institutions of the same trade in carrying out knowledge management.
11. Last May a study published by Cornell University showed that pollen from some strains of corn with built-in pesticides can kill the larva of the Monarch butterfly, a pest by nobody's standards.
12. On May 15 th, for example, Cornell University sold $ 250 m - worth of bonds.
13. Cornell University: I would found an institution where any person can find instruction in any study.
14. Eswar Prasad, professor of trade economics at Cornell University , warned that the disagreement could escalate.
15. He was smarting from the clerical opposition that had been marshaled against his nonsectarian charter for Cornell University.
16. We then went to a summer school in general relativity at Cornell University in upstate New York.
17. He received a master's degree in agricultural economics and a doctorate in economics and marketing from Cornell University.
18. "There is an age old hypothesis in psychology that a person's wishes, hopes and desires can influence what they see," said David Dunning, Cornell University psychologist and co-author of the study.
19. Eggs: Properly refrigerated eggs should last at least 3-5 weeks after the sell-by date, according to Professor Joe Regenstein, a food scientist at Cornell University.
20. Fitzgerald, Deborah K . The Business of Breeding: Hybrid Corn in Illinois 1890 - 1940. Cornell University Press, 1990.
21. Cornell:american businessman and philanthropist who helped develop and unify telegraph systems in the United States and founded Cornell University (1868) with andrew D. White.
22. Central Concepts pp .44 - 67 in History and Social Theory. New York : Cornell University Press.
23. She does use the National Audubon Society Field Guide or the Cornell University Lab Ornithology Handbook of Bird Biology to guide her drawings.
24. Weinstein, Arnold L . Vision and Response in Modern Fiction Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press, 1974.
25. That will exacerbate China's need to increase its exports, said Cornell University economist Prasad.
26. It is how we age, however, that determines the quality of our lives," said Anthony Ong of Cornell University, author of the review article.
27. Wolf K , Fish Viruses and Fish Viral Diseases, Cornell University Press, 1988.
28. The students who came together were all science or engineering professors at Cornell University.
29. Cromley Alone Together : A History of New York's Early Apartments. Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press, 1999.
30. The professor worked with Kodak engineers and researchers at the Naval Research Laboratory and Cornell University to discover the non-blinking nanocrystals.
More similar words: university, yale university, open university, oxford university, university of vermont, harvard university, stanford university, university student, columbia university, university extension, cambridge university, universal postal union, universality, diversity, cornell, multiversity, biodiversity, universe, universal, universally, universalism, universalize, universalist, adversity, perversity, universal time, closed universe, universal donor, universal joint, universalistic.