Random good picture Not show
1. He thoroughly understood the operations of copper smelting.
2. Ruins of the copper smelting works were, of course, the favorite theme for pictures. Voskresenskoe has another reason to be proud of : a boarding school for children with development lag.
3. At present, the domestic seven big copper smelting enterprises are close consultation, so that the 2012 pure copper smelting processing problems and international related ore enterprises negotiations.
4. The converter slag from copper smelting is important secondary metal resources, which are mainly recovered by the flotation.
5. The charging installations of fixed refining reverberatory for copper smelting generally use bridgecharger and ground charger with mechanical drive.
6. The selective reduction impoverishment of slag from copper smelting with addition of charcoal powder and stirring of inert gas is investigated by the aid of metallurgical analysis, SEM and EDX.
7. A program for material balance calculation in copper smelting with blast furnace has been studied in the paper.
8. The perfumery formed part of a larger site dating from 2000 BC which included a copper smelting works, a winery and an olive press, producing the essential ingredient for essences.
9. Guixi Smelter of Jiangxi Copper Company is a first copper smelting plant to adopt the flash smelting technology in China.
10. The effect of acid leaching conditions on leaching rate of copper and zinc in process for production of copper and zinc sulfates from copper smelting dust was studied in this paper.
11. Electromagnetic feeding vibrators are the major equipment in evenly feeding into the flash furnace, which is first-time used in copper smelting enterprises in the country.
12. Hundreds of miles to the north, in Zambia's copper belt, the coal from the Collum mine helps fuel Chinese copper smelting.
13. Based on the analysis of the hot patching craft for copper smelting furnace, gives the design of mechanism.
14. Below, a photo of a woman recycling a piece of imported American scrap metal inside of an industrial-scale motor scrap recycling (and copper smelting) operation south of Shanghai.
15. Through comprehensive analysis and discussion, the process of briquetting-smelting by closed-top blast furnace for copper smelting is selected.
16. This article presents the requirement of automatic control for the production process of a copper smelting furnace and the application of DCS to process.
16. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
17. Process of desilication under high temperature-magnetic separation was adopted for iron recovery from water quenched slag of copper smelting.
18. The ways of Cu, Co and Ni loss in copper smelting and the technological mineralogy of copper smelting slags are summarized.
19. The results can be applied to the thermodynamic research of new copper smelting technologies adopting calcium ferrite slag.
20. This is very helpful for studying the exportation range of the products from the Dajing ancient copper smelting site and the metallurgical history in the western Liaoning Province.
21. Arsenic is a metalloid element, contaminating the environment through leaching from mineral ores, copper smelting, and other industrial and agricultural sources.
More similar words: smelting, lead smelting, coppersmith, melting, melting pot, melting down, melting point, melt into, copper sheet, copper sulfate, smelt, felting, belting, pelting, smelter, smeltery, copper, coppery, copperas, copperware, copper mine, copperhead, copper alloy, copper wire, copperplate, copper oxide, copper plate, copper color, somersaulting, smelling.