Random good picture Not show
1. The island has been seriously polluted by a copper mine.
2. He would "cosmeticize"the opencast copper mine.
3. Turquoise, originally considered a mere by-product of copper mining, was vigorously promoted by Waddell's father, B.C.
4. A count of women and children at copper mines in 1787 suggests that then women workers may have numbered around 1,500.
5. Male speaker I worked in a copper mine for nearly three years, 18 hours a day, seven days a week.
6. Therefore family farms also cross-subsidise the profits from copper mining.
7. Economic unrest Workers at coal and copper mines went on strike during late July,[sentencedict .com] demanding wage rises and improved conditions.
8. Among the worst culprits, the report says, are copper mines.
9. Salt Lake City decided in the 1970s to add high-technology development to its copper mining based economy.
10. The industrial experiment, in Dexing Copper Mine in 2000, showed that thioglycolic acid was a quality organic depressant, and could substitute Na 2S completely as the depressant.
11. The Dexing copper mine in Jiangxi Province is a porphyry copper ore field of veinlet - dissemi - nated type.
12. Floatation experiment in Wushan Copper Mine shows that isopropyl xanthogen ethyl formate has higher recovery ratio and higher copper grade than xanthate when they are used as copper sulfide collector.
13. There is a huge copper mine in the south of our village.
14. Illite jade, in vein, was discovered in some copper mine, located in Daye county, HubeiProvince, and is a rind hydrothermal alteration rock from anorthosite.
15. Take an underground copper mine as studying object, on which the surface has to be protected, the mining method of sublevel filling method with roof reconstructing is studied.
16. The Luochen Copper Mine is situated at the composite part of the protruding south front of the large scale thrust( slip) nappe and the NNE-trend strike-slip thrust fault in the south edge of Jiuling.
17. In Chimashan Copper Mine, the orebody is mid - thick androck mass in the hanging - wall is moderately stable.
18. Dexing Copper Mine Copper City ( Asia's largest copper mine ) a shining pearl of the motherland.
19. The Tonglu Mountain Copper Mine used an elaborate system of timbering support the working areas.
20. Endless pollution from deep within a mountain side Iron Mountain is riddled with abandoned copper mines.
21. She went into business by acquiring a stake in a copper mine in Australia.
22. Especially the important mineral products can not satisfy the demand, such as the petroleum, rich iron ore, chrome iron ore, copper mine, sylvite, etc.
23. This article describes new process for water treatment in Dexing Copper Mine and its operation achievements.
24. Later confirmed by the survey, which is a large rich copper mine.
25. Therefore, the optimization of the cement sand ratio of the filling body of Anqing Copper Mine is a very complex problem of nonlinear combined optimization.
26. An initial study by a professor concluded that the 1997 contamination had probably come from a copper mine run by Codelco, the state mining giant.
27. This paper has studied the growth of ryegrass in mixed soil of copper mine tailing and garden soil as affected by some amendments including montmorillonite, rice straw and chicken manure.
28. The experiment results show that high - bench mining is successful at Anqing copper Mine.
29. To reduce the filling cost, various cement sand ratios are used at different heights for the tailings consolidated filling body in Anqing Copper Mine.
30. Mining minister Laurence Golborne said miners would start being individually evacuated 68 days after the collapse of part of the gold and copper mine in the Atacama desert.
More similar words: peppermint, ermine, ermined, germine, determine, undermine, determiner, determined, phentermine, countermine, determinedly, undetermined, predetermine, predetermined, self-determined, copper, be determined to do, coppery, copperas, copperware, copper wire, copperhead, coppersmith, pepper mill, vermin, termini, supermini, terminal, terminus, germinal.