Random good picture Not show
1. Shall the coolant flow more balanced ?
2. The results show that the coolant flow field distribution is suitable for cooling the engine.
3. The bigger the coolant flow is, the more slowly the reactant temperature rises and the shorter the temperature balance time is and the smaller the temperature increment is.
4. The unsteady effects of the coolant flow rate and rotating speed on fluid flow and heat transfer were investigated experimentally by employing a rotating heat transfer test rig.
5. There is coolant flow through the coolant tank ( bottle ) before and after the thermostat opens.
6. Fora tank with a cooling jacket or coils , liquid vaporization as a result of the loss of coolant flow must be considered.
7. In this article, the main influencing factors on condensation heat transfer include air flow rate, coolant flow rate, coolant inlet temperature and mixed gas velocity.
8. The temperature rise in the coolant then becomes a function of coolant flow rate.
9. That is not as easy as it sounds, because the only control typically supplied by the machine builder is a coolant flow valve,(Sentencedict) and often that valve is not designed for accurate flow control.
10. It was found that there exists obviously the influence of coolant flow on the parametric sensitivity.
11. Numerical simulations were used to assess the effect of a conjugate heat transfer and internal coolant flow on film cooling.
12. Not wanting that to ever happen again, most operators run full coolant flow to the feed throat.
13. The theoretical calculation has a good agreement with the test result in a 400MW hydro-generator. Many factors that effect coolant flow and heat exchange was analyzed.
14. This paper points out that the thermal and ablative problems of the shield can be solved solely with the coolant flow only under one-dimensional incompressible or steady condition.
15. The subsection porous wall design is an effective way to optimize the coolant flow in a transpiration cooled thruster.
16. The numerical model treats the hot gas flow and coolant flow as one dimensional.
17. The results show that heaving has less effect upon the primary Loop's coolant flow rate and PWR output power in case of forced circulation but strongly influences natural circulation ability.
18. Four events could result in a decrease of core coolant flow rate.
19. The influences of the aspect ratio and wall roughness on the coolant flow characteristics, which mainly involve pressure loss, secondary flow and turbulence intensity, were investigated.
20. Numerical simulations of the transpiration cooling thruster with a four-section porous wall show that the design reduces of the required coolant flow by half.
21. Some factors influencing ICP system stability are examined in this paper. These factors are R. F. power, coolant flow, sample introduction etc. The methods to diagnose and reduce drift are proposed.
More similar words: coolant, document flow, turbulent flow, outflow, flowering plant, heat flow, outflowing, cash outflows, capital outflow, as cool as a cucumber, plant food, volant, jack-o-lantern, jack-o'-lantern, wheat flour, first floor, parquet floor, outflank, cool, cooly, coolie, cool off, cooler, uncool, coolly, cool down, cool it, cooling, coolish, supercool.