Random good picture Not show
1. A computationally efficient multigrid control volume method based additive correction strategy is developed for the solution of the very high bearing number and shaped rail air bearing problems.
2. On the one hand, control volume, adjust the structure, and increase effective supply.
3. Adjust brightness, control volume, set auto off timer and select vibrate mode on your Palm.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
4. With the control volume means, a mathematical model for condenser is developed paper.
5. It is convenient to adopt the control volume illustrated in Fig . 2 - 1.
6. The frequency-response characteristic with different outlet control volume size is experimented, The reason for the error between the experiment result and the simulation result is analyzed.
7. The discrete equation was deduced by control volume integral method, and realized by numerical method.
8. A new distributed parameter model of control volume scheme has been developed.
9. The control volume integral method is used for the differential equations and the integral conservation of each physical quantity is satisfied over the whole domain.
10. In this paper, the quasi-steady quasi-three-dimensional heat and mass transfer model in the tail water tunnel was found on the principle of thermal balance by using finite cell to control volume.
11. A stage by stage mathematical model of the compressor in a turbojet engine is developed based on the control volume theory.
12. The finite difference equations was deduced using three dimensional control volume method.
13. Also set up unlimited knobs, feel comfortable, the scope of regulation, easy to precisely control volume.
More similar words: volume control, control voltage, actual volume, physical volume, packed cell volume, control unit, main control unit, numeric control, control documents, numerical control, numerical control system, numerical control machine, computer numerical control, continuous control, volume, volumed, control, air volume, central controller, control console, control concept, electronic control, in control, horizontal control, volumetric, disk volume, centralized control, economic control, control condition, decontrol.