Random good picture Not show
1. The control limits of the influence factors are given.
2. Plotting specification limits instead of control limits.
3. Any one point outside the Upper or Lower Control Limits.
4. The forewarning control limits and time series regression judgment model are built up based on the reliability series model in a non-repairable system and Shewhart control charts.
5. Please describe the difference between spec limits and control limits. As an engineer in the manufacture fab, which one you will pay attention to? Why?
6. Three kinds of control limits are given and compared with each other.
7. The reason the DataGrid control limits the raising of events for common data operations is that it's a data source-agnostic control that can be bound to any data object that is enumerable.
8. The government believes that birth control limits are essential for China.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
9. Control limits and sampling interval are two essential parameters of control chart.
10. Are there control limits for carbon, silicon, and carbon equivalent?
11. The short-term goals and minimum / standards established for measures in Workplace 2000 will be treated much like control limits.
12. The system includes configuration environment and operation environment. The PCA model is built and verified and the statistic variable control limits are determined in the configuration environment.
13. Most work with insulation board is indoors and is likely to produce dust concentrations in the atmosphere exceeding the Control Limits.
14. Thousands of people understand that investigation of ups and downs within the control limits creates trouble increases variation causes severe loss.
15. The use of a control chart requires that the engineer or analyst select a sample size, a sampling frequency or interval between samples, and the control limits for chart.
16. The new rules for foreign investment in existing brokerages are likely to be modeled on control limits for investors in Chinese commercial banks, the person briefed by regulators said.
17. A. Any one point outside the Upper or Lower Control Limits.
18. But the defects in IC fabrication tend to cluster and the Negative binomial distribution or Neyman distribution should be used to describe the number of defects and calculate the control limits.
19. A new quality control approach to the small batch production, which used dynamic control limits based on t-distribution, was presented, and the simple and convenient algorithm was also addressed.
20. The host computer acquires the capacity data of battery and AC status from UUT through the network, and then compared it with the control limits thus to control the output status of the power box.
21. Major parts of the researching process, the formula for the optical control limits and the application condi.
22. The worse when the technicians or engineers are simply writing down the actions taken for out of control point and hopefully the next plot will be inside the control limits.
More similar words: control limit, control line, controlling, controlling means, controlling factor, Access Control List, controlling system, controlling circuit, controlling machine, controlling account, controlling interest, controlling position, controlling equipment, controlling mechanism, intelligent controller, central controller, controlled, controller, timing control, controlled economy, uncontrolled, control logic, control lever, controllable, electronic controller, controlled condition, main controller, incontrollable, uncontrollably, disk controller.