Random good picture Not show
1. Bomb disposal experts exploded the device under controlled conditions.
2. The experiment is conducted under strictly controlled conditions.
3. But all this is reversed for a cultivated garden, where not varied but controlled conditions are required.sentencedict.com
4. Laser vaporization in a heated tube provides a means for synthesizing fullerenes by carbon condensation under controlled conditions.
5. Of 213 prey animals eaten, only 56 could be identified in the pellets, again examined under carefully controlled conditions.
6. In the limiting case, therefore, this control condition reduces to that in which no pre-training is given.
7. It can be argued that these tests are a reliable indicator of performance when tested under controlled conditions.
8. Users were intercepted as they approached a terminal to either catalogue and asked to undertake their searches under controlled conditions.
9. The control condition was inappropriate for the conclusions he wished to draw.
10. By contrast, their same-aged peers from the control condition failed to move their hands.
11. A control chart may indicate an out-of- control condition when some nonrandom patterns occur.
12. Children who had been randomly assigned to the control condition were told that they had been successful on a random two of the four trials.
13. The model can be supplied boundary and control condition for local model and offered argumentation for port, sea-route and important paddle engineering which lies in main artery and estuary region.
14. Control Condition can be divided into external condition of organization and internal condition of organization.
15. In control condition of the growth chamber analyzing the influence of inoculum density, soil water matric potential and soil temperature on mortality of pepper caused by P.
16. A useful control condition, called F-minimum condition, described by (20), is recommended in this paper. The unique solution under this condition is given in the formulas (25), (26) and (27).
17. The article also discussed that the control condition of cue familiarity and accessibility might affect their relationship with FOK.
18. Working with a drunk driver population, Lovibond found his moderation training program to be superior to an untreated control condition.
19. Both men and women are becoming increasingly frustrated over control conditions of how, when, and where they do their work.
20. However strict the instructions about attending to the stimuli, subjects in the control condition might fail to do so.
21. As predicted, participants in the love condition solved more creativity problems and less analytic problems than those in the control condition.
22. Objective: To study the Gentamycin F99-3 mold mushroom spawn fermentation medium and its control condition.
23. This paper discusses the drought's physiological effect on wheat from water aridity under the water control condition during the last stage of wheat development.
24. The grade of conjunctival squamous metaplasia, the conjunctival goblet cell density and the score of FL were significantly related to the control condition of DM.
25. Its main feature is that measurement of remelting rate parameter has come out making use of weighing model which improves control condition on field.
26. Starting from the energy principle and regarding the minimum strain energy as control condition, we get the best position design of the hanging point.
27. Factors influencing the particle size of Glauber′s salt is analyzed and the optimum process control condition is proposed.
28. Standard practice is to alternate a stimulus with a control condition, but no tests of the control condition are present on the videotape.Dr.
29. The evolvement of the pattern of management control system has close connection with the transformation of control condition.
30. On the basis of the deformation relations among various portions of the inverting tube and experiments, the control condition of the stable progressing of the inverting is obtained.
More similar words: on condition that, classical conditioning, economic condition, condition, conditioner, conditions, conditional, conditioning, precondition, conditionally, control center, preconditioned, air conditioner, unconditional, unconditionally, weather condition, heart condition, airconditioning, air conditioning, in mint condition, preconditioning, in good condition, social control, beyond control, controlled economy, contrition, control, in control, contraindication, gun control.