Random good picture Not show
1. It shows the basic configuration, function and control characteristic.
2. Combined with the control characteristic of copier's paper road, according to ARM chip's powerful interface function, I choose S3C44B0X as control chip for the system.
3. This text finally analyzes the control characteristic of DEH system.
4. The test results show the method has excellent control characteristic, which meets the needs of the pressurized headbox system.
5. The control characteristic of the Simadynd controller is that it adopts the controlling methods of proportional bypass and switching control mode via minimal selection.
6. The algorithm also combines correlation matching with the control characteristic of servo system, selects the matching area more reasonably, and thus enables a faster servo control speed.
7. To improve VCO voltage control characteristic, linearization network are inserted in control circuit.
8. Therefore, the supercritical unit has the special control characteristic and the difficulty.
9. Analyzing the shape control characteristic of the mill on the base of it(sentencedict.com), the shape preset control model of the mill is made with some control tactics.
10. The simulation results show that this proposed controller can obtain better position control characteristic and the position tracking error goes to zero asymptotically.
11. The design methods and selection methods of volume, power supply mode and control characteristic of the high voltage power supply devices for the electric dust collectors were presented.
12. The article briefly introduces the control mode of the converter tap changer control system, which is including manual control and automatic control, and explain their control characteristic.
13. Increasing the height of the clapboard at the exit of the PCV lets the control characteristic from regulating to switching.
14. The main traits of this are the distinguished efficiency of drive capability and eminent control characteristic.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
15. Finally in the thesis case study and calculation proved the system has nice control characteristic and has good energy saving effect.
16. Simulation and test result show that the method has excellent control characteristic and strong robustness, which meets the servo motor control needs.
17. It contrapose discusses hardware deploy and software programming based on the sequence control characteristic in tube end expanding machine and PLC's hardware deploy and software function.
18. A method of intelligent fuzzy control is presented based on the analysis of the control characteristic affected by different quantization factor and scaling factor.
19. It is also demonstrated that the AGC systems with exponential gain control characteristic may strictly be transformed into a linear system by using any logarithmic amplifier.
20. After a period of practical application, it has obviously obtained the better control characteristic of tension control compared to the conventional PID controller.
21. From these results, both fuzzy PID control and fuzzy tune PID control have good control characteristic. The control characteristic of fuzzy tune PID control is best.
22. In unify time - order control, the system has discrete control characteristic.
More similar words: characteristic, consumer characteristics, uncharacteristic, characteristically, be characteristic of, uncharacteristically, device characteristic, characteristic equation, distinguishing characteristic, performance characteristics, control chart, characterise, characterised, characterisation, optical character reader, null character, special character, digital character, optical character recognition, characterize, fictional character, characterized, characterization, be characterized by, character actor, character, control center, alphanumeric characters, in character, add character.