Random good picture Not show
1. An ASCII control character, end of medium.
2. A control character which is used to control various devices associated with computing or telecommunications systems, i. e. , particularly the switching to on or off of the devices.
3. Therefore, each point should be prefixed with the control character L. The third control character Z closes a path, which is needed for (multi-)polygons.
4. A control character that indicates that the message heading begins with the following character.
5. If the control character itself appears in the file then one extra character is coded.
6. The principle of the former is to control character height like stylus printer while the principle of the latter is quite different.
7. Study on the control character of exercise load of speed-power events group of athletics by methods of documents, character analysis and statistics.
8. Computer Science A data control character after which characters are interpreted as having been typed in the uppercase mode.
9. You can control character data even more closely if you're willing to use EXSLT extensions (See resources).
10. In binary synchronous communications(BSC), a control character sequence sent by a receiving station to request the sending station to stop sending and to receive a message.
11. According to UAV flight control character, this paper presents a new three section combination control tactics.
12. It offers a convenient way of sending a number of control characters to the screen.
13. EGF signalling transduction in neuron has a signal integration and a complex self-adaptive control character.
14. You can see that each ring in the multi-polygon is transformed to a single sub-path in SVG, started with the M control character and terminated with Z to close the ring.
15. Programs are expressed in physical terms, using concepts like vision, hearing, and time to control character behavior.
16. A great deal of simulation shows that, comparing with the regular control system, this system possesses better control character and stronger robustness.
17. The transmitting station transmits an ENQ character, and the receiving station acknowledges the receipt of the ENQ character by sending an ACK0 control character.
18. The computer simulation result shows that this algorithm is simple and useful, and can be available for computer process control system to improve the control character.
19. In Aug 2010, a Chinese hacker disclosed a trick with a Unicode control character used to mislead people into running an executable file.
19. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
20. Indicates whether the character at the specified position in a specified string is categorized as a control character.
21. And also the system has preferably observe precision of stator flux even in the low gear, so the control character of motor can be improved.
More similar words: control characteristic, control chart, quality control chart, null character, digital character, special character, unusual character, original character, fictional character, cultural characters, spectral characteristic, optical character reader, electrical characteristics, functional characteristics, operational characteristics, character actor, character conversion, optical character recognition, character, in character, characteristic test, control center, characteristic parameter, consumer characteristics, control computer, characterize, characterise, tab character, add character, sex character.