Random good picture Not show
(1) Did the garage proprietor also make a contract of sale in relation to the World Cup coins?
(2) He can of course sue upon his own contract of sale, i.e. sue the retailer.
(3) Beside the contract of sale of the petrol there was a separate collateral contract relating to the World Cup coins.
(4) For instance, a contract of sale might include a term allowing the seller to alter the delivery date.
(5) A contract of sale is not subject to any other requirement as to form.
(6) Incoterms, therefore, refer to the contract of sale, rather than the contract of carriage of the goods.
(7) He can not sue the manufacturer for breach of the latter's contract of sale.
(8) The emphatic answer is that it is not a contract of sale.
(9) The principle of taking risk mainly applies to the contract of sale.
(10) The issue of risk - taking plays important role in law of contract of sale.
(11) The Buyer must pay the price as provided in the contract of sale.
(12) The buyer must the price as provided in the contract of sale.
More similar words: contract of service, sale contract, sales contract, contract of carriage, contract of employment, contract out, contractor, sub-contractor, subcontractor, building contractor, cost of sales, point of sale, point-of-sale, independent contractor, contract, contract rate, point of sale terminal, contracted, sub-contract, contract in, by contract, subcontract, conditions of sale, contracture, precontract, contractual, contract work, contraction, contractile, contracting.