Random good picture Not show
(1) Consumer research has shown it is usually possible to get a 15 per cent discount on a car where cash is offered.
(2) We conduct extensive consumer research in which a large number of women are interviewed about their preferences.
(3) Over half are also collaborating on consumer research service specifications and service planning.
(4) Consumer Research and Electronic Commerce Evaluating customer preference is the main uncertainty facing application designers.
(5) The study is in the Journal of Consumer Research.
(6) “We do continuous consumer research,” Franklin said.
(7) Consumer research is not new, of course.
(8) Journal of Consumer Research.
(9) Christine Bruhn, director of the Center for Consumer Research at the University of California, says "the bagged product is safer" than its home-washed, unpackaged counterpart.
(10) A study published in Journal of Consumer Research found that men who watched dirty videos were more prone to seek immediate gratification when it came to making choices about money, soda, and candy.
(11) A study in the Journal of Consumer Research offers some insights.
(12) Recent consumer research efforts prove that over 40% of the appliance market in Canada and the United States consists of highly efficient, compact products.
(13) The head of consumer research for a leading consumer-electronics organization created an online community of nearly 50(sentencedict.com), 000 consumers to discuss product-development and marketing issues.
(14) There was no way to do consumer research on it, so I had to go and create it and then show it to people and say, ‘Now what do you think?
(15) Many purists doubt whether this is really a form of marketing orientation at all, because of the ex post status of consumer research.
(16) Easy access to stars through social networking websites has made them less appealing and increases the likelihood of followers getting bored, music consumer research by publishers Bauer Media said.
(17) Brian Wansink of Cornell University in Ithaca in their report in the Journal of Consumer Research.
(18) Companies can use social media in China to conduct consumer research, shift brand preference, launch products[sentencedict.com], and manage crises.
(19) The FT will also exploit its database of 1.2 million business people across China, registered with its Chinese website, to inform consumer research.
(20) Nostalgic products fill a need to belong and feel socially connected, according to an Arizona State University study published in the Journal of Consumer Research last year.
(21) But he adds that not everybody may react favorably; consumer research needs to pay attention to personality types, he cautions.
(22) No strategy is pursued until it passes the test of consumer research.
(23) This has turned great metropolises such as Shanghai into vast laboratories of consumer research.
More similar words: consumer, consumerism, research, researcher, consumer goods, consumer credit, consumer market, research lab, consumer surplus, research into, consumer spending, basic research, research worker, research design, market research, consumer price index, product research, applied research, research project, marketing research, scientific research, consume, research and development, consumed, search and rescue, japanese archipelago, conspicuous consumption, search, searcher, search for.