Random good picture Not show
(1) In congestive heart failure, it is diminished because of low cardiac output and reduced arterial distending pressure.
(2) If the patient develops early overt congestive heart failure it is contraindicated, but do seriously consider it later.
(3) She had been diagnosed the previous summer with congestive heart failure, but for a year a new medicine worked well.
(4) What are the symptoms of congestive heart failure?
(5) Congestive heart failure, cyanotic spells and arrhythmias are the common cardiac emergencies.
(6) For example: Angina Pectoris, Cardiac Neurosis, Congestive Heart failure and Heart Palpitations.
(7) The myocarditis may be severe enough to cause congestive heart failure.
(8) Acromegalic individuals are likely to develop congestive heart failure, muscle weakness, joint pain , osteoporosis, and often diabetes mellitus and visual problems, including Blindness.
(9) The term congestive heart failure is frequently used to describe all patients with heart failure.
(10) Specific treatment for congestive heart failure will be determined by your physician based on.
(11) Starting soon, some one from the Massachusetts center will check up several times a week on senior citizens with congestive heart failure.
(12) In addition, hypocalcemia has been associated with cardiac enlargement and congestive heart failure.
(13) In Mozart's example, the most compelling symptom - anasarca - has three common causes: liver disease, kidney disease, and congestive heart failure.
(14) Objective : To investigate the relationship of thyroid hormones to congestive heart failure.
(15) Severe orthopnea was complained half a year later, and congestive heart failure was suspected, but clinical data did not support this diagnosis. Sentencedict.com
(16) Objective:To compare the clinical effects and side reactions of isosorbide mononitrate(ISMN) and nitroglycerin(NTG) in the treatment of chronic congestive heart failure(CHF).
(17) Objective To observe the effect of captopril and betaloc on chronic congestive heart failure ( CHF ).
(18) This paper introduces the famous physician Wang Xiaobo's experience in treating chronic congestive heart failure ( CCHF ).
(19) Objective To evaluate the efficacy and safety of intravenous fenopraine and lanatoside C for the treatment of rapid ventricular rate in patients with atrial fibrillation and congestive heart failure.
(20) To study the occurrence of euthyroid sick syndrome (ESS)and the relationship between prognosis of congestive heart failure (CHF)and ESSinthe elderly with CHF.
(21) Objective To evaluate the effect of urapidil on the treatment of congestive heart failure.
(22) Preliminary results of the study demonstrate "that use of Trasylol may increase the chance for death, serious kidney damage, congestive heart failure and strokes, " the advisory said.
(23) For example, doctors receive bonuses if they prescribe ACE inhibitor drugs to patients with congestive heart failure.
(24) Complex cardiac issues associated with stroke, hyperlipidemia, obesity, valvular heart disease, hypertension, and congestive heart failure will be addressed.
(25) These macrophages are sometimes called "heart failure cells" because of their aociation with pulmonary congestion with congestive heart failure.
(26) Sympatho - excitation is an important factor to aggravate chronic congestive heart failure.
(27) These macrophages are sometimes called "heart failure cells" because of their association with pulmonary congestion with congestive heart failure.
(28) Objective To observe the clinical efficacy of Cardiotonic Pill and Monopril in treating congestive heart failure disease.
(29) BNP is a useful marker for diagnosis, illness evaluation and therapeutic effect of congestive heart failure.
(30) Conclusion: SMI is an effective and safe therapy in treating patients with congestive heart failure.
More similar words: heart failure, failure, congestion, power failure, acute renal failure, traffic congestion, chronic renal failure, move heaven and earth, congest, congested, decongestant, digestive, suggestive, digestive tract, digestive system, heartfelt, longest, take heart, lose heart, ingestion, wholehearted, faint-hearted, fainthearted, wholeheartedly, whole-heartedly, heart to heart, heart-to-heart, a change of heart, without fail, restive.