Similar words: congenital anomaly, abnormality, congenital, congeniality, congenital defect, congenital disease, congenital disorder, abnormal condition. Meaning: n. a defect that is present at birth.
Random good picture Not show
1. Anencephalus is, of course, a lethal congenital abnormality.
2. Physicians must report children with congenital abnormalities.
3. Lethal and severe defects together constitute major congenital abnormalities.
4. Prevalence of each congenital abnormality entity after prevention was calculated from the birth prevalence and the percentage effectiveness of prevention.
5. She manages all this, despite suffering from congenital abnormalities herself.
6. Most of these would be as a result of late tests for congenital abnormalities.
7. The unit of evaluation was affected children rather than individual congenital abnormalities.
8. There is a well established role for termination of pregnancy in certain congenital abnormalities.
9. Congenital abnormalities are often considered to be defects that cause disability without the hope of a complete recovery.
10. As many congenital abnormalities can be prevented, these developmental defects should not be considered an irreducible component of perinatal mortality.
11. Cryptorchidism is a common congenital abnormality of pediatric genitourinary system.
12. Conclusion Concealed penis is a congenital abnormality in which the skin is unattached to the body of penis.
13. Methods The clinical and ultrasound data of fetus congenital abnormality were studied and analyzed retrospectively within 10 years in our hospital.
14. Results Some reasons including varicocele, congenital abnormality, urogenital tract infection, immune factors accounted for 33. 9%of male infertility.
15. Annular pancreas is a rare congenital abnormality resulting from a fusion anomaly of the bilobed ventral pancreatic bud(sentence dictionary), with the dorsal bud and associated duodenal migration.
16. Congenital abnormality mortality in age was: newborn & gt ; 1～11 month infant & gt ; 1～4 yrs.
17. Main outcome measures - Prevalence at birth and prevalence after prevention in 73 congenital abnormality types or groups.
18. Some preventive methods overlap but only one was considered for each congenital abnormality entity.
19. An H-type tracheoesophageal fistula (T-E fistula) is a rare congenital abnormality.
20. Objective To investigate the diagnostic value and limitation of two varied types ultrasonography in fetus congenital abnormality.
21. Jaw defect is a common disease in the mouth medicine, which could be caused by tumor, congenital abnormality, trauma and serious firearm damage.
22. Objective To discuss the value of prenatal ultrasound diagnosis of fetus congenital abnormality.
23. Many etiologies can induce winging scapula, including trauma, infection, iatrogenic injury, congenital abnormality, and the impairment of periscapular nerves, muscles, bones and joints.
24. Death causes of infants were due to asphyxia neonatorum . pneumonia, premature birth, low birth weight, congenital abnormality and sclerema neonatorum in sequence.
25. Choanal atresia is often related to the presence of a congenital abnormality and only a few cases involve the occurrence of mucosal fibrosis of the surrounding choana after trauma.
More similar words: congenital anomaly, abnormality, congenital, congeniality, congenital defect, congenital disease, congenital disorder, abnormal condition, male genitalia, abnormal, female genitalia, abnormally, abnormal function, abnormal psychology, genitalia, normality, formality, female genitals, informality, as a formality, abnormity, genital, genitals, urogenital, congenial, genital wart, formalities, subnormal, congenially, genital herpes.