Random good picture Not show
1. The most common conductive material used is copper.
2. Resistance material: high level conductive material, good abrasivity, and abrasivity attain 100mil. cycle.
3. An electrically conductive material which is inert in the fluid environment is a desirable material of construction for the electrical field plates of the "water capacitor" employed in the circuit.
4. Insulation is non - conductive material used to prevent leakage of electric current from a conductor.
5. Insulation Insulation is non - conductive material used to prevent leakage of electric current a conductor.
6. A Faraday cage is a shield of conductive material that stops electromagnetic radiation penetrating.
7. Insulation Insulation is non - conductive material used to prevent leakage of electric current from a conductor.
8. Faraday cage is a shield of conductive material that stops electromagnetic radiation penetrating.
9. The invention relates to a printed circuit board (60) having an insulating support layer (61) and a layer (62) of conductive material applied thereto.
10. The invention initiatively adopts aluminum and diamond to prepare diphase continuous composite material, reduces the cost and improves the performance of heat conductive material.
11. XSF - PA 30 C of our company is a high conductive material with anti-oxidation ability.Sentence dictionary
12. The discussion of the influence of film - former, conductive material and agent on coatings performance are emphasized.
13. A first plastic material has the capability to be plated with metal conductive material while a second plastic martial will not receive the metal plating material.
14. Mechanical shock may significantly alter the resistance by dislodging particles of the conductive material.
More similar words: radioactive material, conductive, superconductive, semiconductive, conductive hearing loss, inductive method, conductivity, material incentive, superconductivity, waste material, dematerialize, conduction, conducting, inductive, composite material, dialectical materialism, reference material, deductive method, superconducting, combustible material, conducting wire, conductibility, semiconducting, material consumption, industrial production, inductive reasoning, electrical conduction, material, materials, materially.