Random good picture Not show
1. However, computer resources will be in his life for ever, so good habits should be established now.
2. There is definite reference that computer resource between the corporation and the department is rationally assigned.
3. It shows that a huge computer resource can be saved by employing the new solver.
4. Any computer resource, whether it is an individual software application, a network, or an entire system moves through a progression from manual control to autonomic management.
5. Grid can make use of computer resource which is locating on differ areas effectively, breaking the traditional computing method.
6. This Is Computer Resource Software Share Area, Please Obey Main Forum Rule, Superior Forum Rule And That Forum Rule.
7. Mobile devices can complete sophisticated computing through sharing computer resource on the Grid or provide own limited but growing local resource to the network for sharing by other users.
8. Operating System manages the computer resource directly, which security is the base of the computer system's security.
9. Cypherpunks intend to level the playing field against centralized computer resources with the Fax Effect.
10. Network structures and powerful small appliances allow data and computer resources to scatter throughout an enterprise.
11. In this chapter, we turn our attention to a third basic computer resource,[sentencedict.com] Data.
12. This thesis describes the designing principles and method of Computer Resource Management Software.
13. The new method improves MOT algorithm's stability in the base of accuracy and limited computer resource.
14. The USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter driver used to control the extra screen uses very little computer resource and offers a vast array of screen resolutions and color depths.
15. Because the stiffness matrices containing relatively few variables formed in the method are real and eliminated only one time in the iteration procedure, the computer resource can be saved.
16. MARC is a standardized and universal computer read-out catalogue form used by IFLA. Every library uses the form to store and pass document source data to realize the sharing of the computer resource.
17. Since an accurate broad-band model must incorporate the equivalent circuits of discontinuities of the multi-conductor transmission lines, the computer resource required is enormous.
18. A simple method to solve the problem is proposed within the limited computer resource.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
19. Consider the collision of real-time data acquisition and storage, and analysis function use a lot of computer resource, develop two program.
20. In this way, we not only can guarantee vivid solid modeling, but also can save computer resource, and accelerate virtual CNC system running.
21. The functions of the system were defined by the software, which made the system access to widely scope of computer resource, and enhanced the flexibility of the system.
22. Intrusion detections are the behaviors that someone wants to occupy, seize or destroy other people's computer resource .
23. The design of the interfacing circuit for the intelligent position controller composed of 8031 single chip computer and the usage of single chip computer resource are emphasized.
More similar words: inner resource, computer revolution, labor resources, computer run, computer room, computer error, material resource, resource, resource tax, resourceful, oil resources, land resources, resource file, resourcefully, common resource, human resource, human resources, ocean resources, capital resource, energy resources, resourcefulness, resource sharing, resource library, natural resource, critical resource, renewable resource, natural resources, mineral resources, computer, computer components.