Random good picture Not show
1) These second-hand computer components are still useable.
2) SCM is a major piece of computer components are integrated into the chip micro - computer.
3) It's not hard to find jewelry made from computer components on the Internet.
4) The world's largest manufacturer of computer components has a new methodfor curbing the suicide attempts: Replace its workers altogether.
5) The prices of some computer components, such as memory and monitors, will be "less favorable" in the current quarter than in the first period, Chief Financial Officer Cathie Lesjak told analysts.
6) Fashioned from a variety of computer components, they're also the ideal gift for the uber geek who has everything.
7) I was selling between $50,000 to $80,000 upgraded PCs, upgrade kits, and add-on computer components to people in Austin area.
8) It has one of the most diverse manufacturing sectors in the region, producing or assembling everything from textiles to computer components.
9) Shenzhen and Huizhou have become output bases of the electronic industry. Computer components made in these two cities are sold in large quantities all over the world.
10) The term bus an electrical pathway through which bits are transmitted between the various computer components.
11) All that said,[http://sentencedict.com/computer components.html] China's goal is not to just build TV sets and computer components.
12) When purchasing a computer, buyers should carefully check to see to ensure that there are high-quality computer components.
13) Computer cooling is the process of removing heat from computer components.
14) In this paper, from the aspects of the algorithm of programming structure and the functions of the parallel computer components, the concurrent program is discussed.
15) The impact of the floods is being felt around the world, too, underscoring Thailand's growing importance as a supplier of auto parts, cameras and computer components.
16) China's goal is not to just build TV sets and computer components.
17) Power pack: The component which supplies and controls electrical current to other computer components.
18) Computer makers may be affected longer than other manufacturers because their manufacturing plants require "clean room" environments to fabricate precision computer components.
19) China mines more than 95 percent of the global supply of the metals, which are essential for smartphones, electric cars, many computer components and a range of military hardware.
20) As a weakness a flaw in the Pentium chip a few years back focused global attention on Intel in a way that would have never happened to low-profile and unknown computer components manufacturers.
21) In its early days, Newegg's fair prices and lightning-fast delivery of computer components made it the place to shop for IT people.
22) This is a program that comes with any mother board and it is placed in a chip on the mother board checks all the computer components to make sure that they are all working.
More similar words: supercomputer, computer code, computer console, computer control, computer configuration, computer control system, major component, computer class, computer crime, supercomputing, component, computer scientist, computer, intelligent computer, subcomponent, key component, component part, distributed computer, computerise, computer user, computer run, computerize, multicomponent, computer mouse, computerised, computer paper, host computer, computerized, computer room, trip computer.