Random good picture Not show
1. Cleary has been working as a computer analyst in Winchester.
2. He is a computer analyst, employed to investigate new technologies.
3. Mrs Vince and her computer analyst husband, from Grimsby, Humberside, have visited their babies in the neonatal unit.
4. Spafford Hutchinson, a computer analyst, had heard the television ads of Republican presidential candidate Steve Forbes.
5. In April 2008 the case of a computer analyst, Gary Howes, went before Preston Crown Court.
6. The people who had put her in such a tizzy were a solicitor, a computer analyst and some one in advertising.
7. She is charged with first - degree murder the killing of her husband, a 39 - year - old state computer analyst.
8. "We did not expect the HTC Flyer's price to be that high, " said Sun Peilin,[sentencedict.com/computer analyst.html] tablet computer analyst at Analysys International.
9. People who are self-employed should be coded in the category that corresponds to their area of work - e. g. a self-employed computer analyst is coded 7, a person who owns a small business is coded 10.
10. She is charged with first-degree murder in the killing of her husband, a 39-year-old state computer analyst.
More similar words: analog computer, computer system, computer terminal, personal computer, computer operator, computer peripheral, systems analyst, analyst, computer application, computer-aided design, computer, computerized accounting system, credit analyst, psychoanalyst, computer-aided manufacturing, system analysis, systems analysis, supercomputer, computerise, computerize, error analysis, financial analyst, computerized, computer mouse, minicomputer, computer game, computer file, computer room, computerised, computer code.